The Fall of Io (Io Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 439 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of $4.49 after you buy the Kindle book.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The Rise of Io is great ride, and I desperately want a Quasing. The idea of a cosmic cheering section in my own head sounds delightful. Not to mention my Quasing would make me totally boss. Another hit by Wesley Chu."
- Melinda Snodgrass, author of the Edge series
"Years after a killer debut, Wesley Chu keeps leveling up. Storytelling that seems so effortless you never see the punches coming."
- Peter V Brett, bestselling author of the Demon Cycle series
"A sleek, bumptious thriller that's strong on action and humour."
- Financial Times
"A compelling, breakneck action-adventure."
- The Guardian
"A fast, fun romp, with high stakes and plenty of explosions."
"The Rise of Io is the perfect SF adventure! A scrappy young heroine, an alien civil war, and intrigue aplenty highlight this terrific beginning to Wesley Chu's epic new series. Fans of Pierce Brown's Red Rising take note...Ella is the new SF underdog to root for!"
- Christopher Golden, New York Times bestselling author of Snowblind and Tin Men
"Wesley Chu gets better and better with every book. Action-packed and full of surprises, The Rise of Io is his best work yet."
- Richard Kadrey, author of the Sandman Slim series
"The India slums after the Alien Wars might seem like a hell of a place to kick off a series, but Chu's explosive storytelling and firecracker new hero make opening The Rise of Io feel like tumbling into an action movie. I'd follow Ella Patel - or Chu - anywhere."
- Melissa Olson, author of the Boundary Magic series
"Damn, this is a great book. Wesley Chu may have created his best character yet with Ella - a scrappy, savvy street urchin, who he tosses into a world of hidden aliens, political maneuvering, and possible treachery. The Rise of Io is a fun, fast, beautifully written book that grabbed me on page one and didn't let me go."
- Peter Clines, author of The Fold and the Ex-Heroes series
"A fun, rollicking adventure, with a unique and charming heroine. The Rise of Io gives us a fresh look at the world of Campbell Award Winner Wes Chu's witty, action-packed, globe-trotting Tao series."
- Ramez Naam, author of Nexus and the Philip K Dick Award-winning Apex
"Wes Chu's meteoric rise to popularity isn't the least bit surprising. He's the freshest voice in science fiction since John Scalzi and James SA Corey, and is leading the charge to revitalize the genre."
- Myke Cole, author of the Shadow Ops series
About the Author
- File Size : 2470 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 439 pages
- ASIN : B07C1R2VMV
- Publisher : Angry Robot (1 January 2019)
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 298,843 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: