Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition is a detailed resource for businesses, brands, and people who are interested in promoting themselves, their goods, and their services on Facebook. Fully updated to cover new Facebook features, this new Third Edition includes guidance on Graph Search, the updated News Feed design, cover photo rules, advertising changes, updated mobile apps, and more. Examples and case studies illustrate best practices, and the book provides step-by-step guidance on creating a successful Facebook marketing campaign, from setting up a fan page to analyzing results.
Facebook is considered the most fully-engaged social media platform for most marketers. With more than a billion users who comment over 3.2 billion times per day, Facebook provides a ready and willing customer base to businesses savvy enough to take advantage. Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition walks you through the creation of a customized fan page, and guides you through interacting with fans and building a community around your brand. The book explains Facebook applications and Facebook advertising, and shows you how to make Facebook come alive.
- Learn how to claim your presence on Facebook
- Build pages to engage, retain, and sell to customers
- Discover advanced Facebook marketing tactics
- Find out why measuring, monitoring, and analyzing are important
Create and curate engaging content, including photos, video, contests, and more, and watch your fan base grow. Social media marketing is a major force in the success of a business, and Facebook is at the forefront of it all. Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition provides the guidance and information you need to get in there and claim your space.
From the Back Cover
9 BOOKS IN 1
- Joining the Facebook Marketing Revolution
- Claiming Your Presence on Facebook
- Adding the Basics
- Building, Engaging, Retaining, and Selling
- Understanding Facebook Applications
- Making Facebook Come Alive
- Facebook Advertising
- Advanced Facebook Marketing Tactics
- Measuring, Monitoring, and Analyzing
Make a splash with the latest Facebook marketing strategies
Looking to promote yourself, your goods, or your services on Facebook? You’ve come to the right place! Inside, nine minibooks cover the essentials, giving you step–by–step guidance on creating a successful Facebook marketing campaign, from setting up a fan page to analyzing results―and everything in between. Get ready to watch your business grow!
- Facebook Marketing 101 ― define your ideal audience, identify demographics, determine your goals, set a budget, and create a killer Facebook marketing plan
- Make your presence known ― set up your new business Page, arrange what your visitors can see, and use your personal Profile to support your business
- If you build it… ― find out how to build visibility for your Page, engage and retain your community, and expand your e–commerce products and services
- There’s an app for that ― customize your Page with Facebook apps, use iFrame apps to create custom tabs, and safely use third–party applications
- It’s a mad, ad world ― discover how to create click–worthy Facebook ads, and get the know–how to test, measure, and modify your ads to get better results
Open the book and find:
- How to import your blog posts into your Facebook Page
- Instructions on connecting your Page to Twitter
- Tips and strategies for choosing a profile pic and cover photo
- Ways to use life events to support your business
- How to use events and contests to bring your Page to life
- Guidance on analyzing your marketing efforts
- Examples and case studies that illustrate best practices