- Made from comfortable satin, tulle, organza, polyester. Non-itchy or irritate skin. Leave your toddler girl comforts.
- Design with gold lace on neckline and waist belt, gold lace neckline and waistband, green shiny sleeve, floral print lace cover hem. With a shawl.
- "Mommy, I want to be princess". Dress up your little girl to be the most eye-catching princess.
- Perfect for birthday party, dress up, halloween, role play and special occasions.
- Complete with pretty Crown, wand, plait Wig and gloves.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 36.07 x 27.94 x 3.05 cm; 295 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 February 2020
- Manufacturer : FUNNA
- ASIN : B085B74J5J
- Item Model Number : Fna_6801PS_90
- Department : Girls
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 41,919 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 20 October 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 6 February 2020
With that said, it is cute and my daughter loves it. She loves the accessories as well - crown, gloves, wand and jewelry. They are cheaply made as well and probably will not last very long.
Unfortunately, the earrings are not made correctly and will not clip on her ears without immediately falling off. We have many other clip on earrings which don't have his problem.
Fit wise, it is long like other reviews have said. It hit just at the floor when my four year old wore it, and she’s about 42 inches tall. It was a little big on her too, but she’s pretty slender.
The accessories are a nice addition and the girls like them.
The fabric itself is well crafted (both stitching and pattern). It fits true to size (our daughter is slightly smaller than average so had room to grow). The hair piece did fall apart off within a few hours (it appeared to be hot glued to a metal barrette) - but that didn't really effect the costume enough to make me rate it less.
Thank you! :)