- Designed with both style and smarts, the battery-powered Q Annette hybrid looks like a watch, but acts like a smartwatch. Get notified of texts and calls, instantly update to the current date and time (wherever you are), customize your buttons and more. Powered by the Fossil Q App, Fossil Q Hybrid Smartwatches are compatible with Android OS 5.0+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Take a Picture / Control Your Music / Sleep Tracker / Step Tracker / Goal Tracking
- Compatibility with Android Devices 4.4+ and iOS 8+ / iPhone 5 +
- Receive notifications: Social Media / Text / Email / App Alerts / Alarm Alerts / Calendar Alerts
- Heart Rate: No; Activity Tracker: Built In Water Resistant Fitness Tracker; sleep tracker
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Glass|
|Clasp Type||Adjustable Clasp|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||12 millimetres|
|Band width||7 millimetres|
|Special features||Alarm, Calendar, iOS, Android|
|Water pressure resistance||5 bar|
|Water Pressure Resistance||50 metres|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Our smartwatches use Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone. When a notification or alert arrives, a gentle buzz lets you know right away.
No Charging Needed
Our battery-powered smartwatch keeps you connected, no charging needed.
With built-in activity tracking, you can track your everyday accomplishments: steps, distance and calories burned.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
To get messages, for example, dssentially what you do is assign a number (1-12) for each of your contacts and then both hands of the watch will jump to that number to let you know you have an incoming message from that person. If you want to ignore them you can. So if you assign "1" to your main squeeze and they text/call you, the hands will jump there. I think (not sure though) that all of the Fossil watches Q watches offer the same pairing functions (take a picture, provide distances, etc.) and it won't take long to learn them. I'm still not totally clear on why people need to refer to their watches for a lot of this stuff since most people are glued to their phones already (and I find taking a photo clumsy with a watch--and I have several different brands), but that might just be me. I learn this stuff because I'm a gadget freak (it came to me late in life) and I like to stay a little young technologically.
Anyway, a pretty watch and it won't take long to learn the smart features once you get the app and spent a half hour playing with it. Oh, by the way, changing the battery (every six months or so) is really blessedly easy on this watch--and for that I thank Fossil.
My biggest complaints are that sleep app doesn't work. If I'm awake for a couple hours in the night it shows up as light sleep. The vibration is not strong enough even on full strength, and the app does not give clear enough instructions. Spent a lot of time figuring out how to use this thing.
Features you can set in the app:
Alarm - accessed by clicking on picture of watch in upper right corner. Alarm is a vibration.
Sleep - wear watch when sleeping and app tells me how many hours I got.
Notifications - vibration notifies on watch, with movement of hands to chosen clockface number for each app or contact that I preset in Fossil app.
Activity tracker - progress toward the walking goal I preset in Fossil app.
Here are the features I've chosen to use on the three Buttons:
1) notifications - Push button to show selected number of last notification.
2) activity tracker - Press button and the hand moves to the interior percent numbers to show progress toward the chosen walking goal.
3) goal tracker - Press button to count drinks of water
4) push button to ring phone, point to date, start stopwatch, or take photo (from phone camera remotely) - I change one button according to my changing needs.
I don't feel the vibration most of the time in my loud busy environment, even though I chose the strongest of the three strengths (click on upper right watch picture). And that kind of defeats the purpose of alarm and notifications!! (Should be OK in quiet/ sedentary environment.)
Also rather limited options for a smartwatch. I really wish I could have my alarm go off after a certain amount of sleep, or at the right point in my sleep cycle.