- Product Dimensions: 25.1 x 2.3 x 1.3 cm ; 36.3 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 295 g
- Batteries 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: FB407SPML
- ASIN: B01K9S24GA
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 61 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,791 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Fitbit Charge 2 Band- Plum Silver, Large
- Get PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking—all-day, during workouts and beyond—all without an uncomfortable chest strap
- Use continuous heart rate to better measure calorie burn all day and help you stay on track toward weight goals.
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak) to gauge exercise intensity and ensure you’re optimizing your effort for your goals
- Track resting heart rate to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change over time
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
There is a newer version of this item:
Colour: Plum Silver | Size: Large (6.7 - 8.1 in)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Manufacturer Contact Information
From the manufacturer
Get active with All-Day Tracking
Keep track of steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes each day. Set weekly exercise goals, automatically track them and use simplified heart rate zones to understand how hard you’re working. See summaries of your stats in the Fitbit app and track how working out can impact your resting heart rate.
Exercise more with Guided Coaching
Work out anytime, anywhere with Fitbit Coach on your phone, tablet or computer. Fitbit Coach gives you personalised training anytime, anywhere. Get step-by-step workouts specifically tailored to you and as your fitness progresses, your routine will adjust and evolve, so you’ll always be training at the right level.
Sleep Better with Personalised Insights
Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, set sleep goals and bedtime reminders to form good habits and wake up peacefully with a silent alarm. With heart rate tracking, measure your time in light, deep and REM sleep to understand sleep quality and receive tips to improve your night.
Stay inspired with Friends and Challenges
Stay motivated by competing with friends and family in Fitbit challenges. Embark on virtual experiences with Fitbit Adventures and reach your fit-ness goals. Celebrate your achievements with Fitbit badges and sharing your key stats.
|Fitbit Flex 2||Fitbit Alta||Fitbit Alta HR||Fitbit Charge 2||Fitbit Versa||Fitbit Ionic|
|Stay inspired with Friends and Challenges||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Android, iPhone, Windows and battery 4+ days||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Call and text alerts, silent alarm and reminders to move||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|PurePulse Heart Rate||-||-||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sleep Stages (Light, Deep, REM)||-||-||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-in GPS||-||-||-||Connected GPS||Connected GPS||✓|
|Apps for Weather and more||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|Stores and Plays Music||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|Dynamic Personal Coaching||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|Water Resistant to 50M||✓||-||-||-||✓||✓|
Directions:Keep it Clean: Regularly clean your band and wrist—especially after working out or sweating. Rinse the band with water or wipe it with a small amount of rubbing alcohol. Do NOT use hand soap, body soap, dish soap, hand sanitizers, cleaning wipes or household cleaners which could get trapped beneath the band and irritate skin. Always dry the band well before putting it back on. Keep it Dry: While Fitbit devices are water resistant*, it’s not good for your skin to wear a wet band for long periods of time. If your elastomer band gets wet—like after sweating or showering—rinse and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on your wrist. Be sure your skin is dry before you put your band back on. Don’t Wear It Too Tight: Make sure your band isn’t too tight. Wear the band loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist. If you use Fitbit products with Purepulse Heart Rate tracking, for better heart rate readings during exercise, we suggest wearing the band so it’s secure, but not too tight, and wearing the band higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). Lower the band on your wrist and loosen it after exercise. Give Your Wrist a Rest: Prolonged rubbing and pressure may irritate the skin, so give your wrist a break by removing the band for an hour after extended wear.
61 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 61 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're looking for an inexpensive fitness tracker then I would highly recommend this!