|UPC||071463010950 786417000412 885575651105 885558366910 885176842155 802448707639 731395838007 884675854508|
|Item Model Number||Y1095A10|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||1 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||96 Pounds|
|Number Of Items||4|
|Item Weight||100 g|
The First Years 2-in-1 Simple Serve Bottle Warmer | Quickly Warm Bottles of Breastmilk or Formula | Santize Pacifiers | Compact Design | Holds Wide Narrow and Angled Bottles
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VERSATILE: Quickly warms breast milk, formula, and baby food jars. Sanitizes multiple pacifiers at once.
- SIMPLE PREP: Prefill the water vial to desired amount and then store in warmer - no need to measure in the middle of the night!
- SLEEK PROFILE: Compact size fits easily on counter so you can keep in nursery or on nightstand for easy access during night time feedings.
- CHOOSE YOUR BOTTLE: Works with most wide, narrow, angled, even disposable bottles.
- Auto Shut Off
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer makes feeding easier, any time of the day. It’s a great choice for new parents, day cares and more. The baby bottle warmer heats up breast milk, formula and baby food jars in just minutes. It’s a safer alternative to microwaving and other heating methods that are less precise and can be more time consuming. Designed to hold most baby bottle styles that parents already own; including straight, angled, narrow, wide-necked and even disposable bottles, there are no specialized bottles to buy. The basket can also be used to sanitize pacifiers: up to two at a time. The compact size fits easily on the counter, nightstand, or wherever works best in your own home. It even includes a vial you can prefill to your desired measurement, making middle of the night feedings easier.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Increase the amount of water you put on, but that increases the amount of time waiting for the bottle. Our baby is an impatient little lady so that didn't work well for us.
2. We settled on this simple solution. Put a light cloth on top of the bottle while its warming. This traps the escaping vapor and warms faster and better.
Otherwise we have used this product a lot, even brought it with us everywhere when traveling, and it keeps working fine. We really love it!
As one of the reviewer recommended, we used a small cloth to cover the warmer to trap the steam in. Shake it well before serving so the temperature is evenly distributed.
I wanted to love this item, but I kind of hate it.
It doesn't heat bottles with any kind of consistency. One time it'll be too cold, and the next time piping hot, meanwhile there was no difference in bottles or measurements.
I have also had issues using Dr. Brown's bottles with it. They seem to "spew" milk up the spout while heating resulting in the unit running longer as it boils down the milk and gives you an empty bottle if you're not careful!
And to top it off..LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE PHOTO.