|Size||190cm L x 58cm W|
|Item Model Number||Cronulla|
|Package Dimensions||28.8 x 11.8 x 5.6 cm|
FE Active - Sleeping Pad Camping Air Mattress Lightweight Dry Bag Inflatable Blow Up Bed Water Resistant for Outdoors, Camping, Backpacking, Hiking, Trekking | Designed in California, USA
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGN: Designed by outdoor enthusiasts from California, USA. The Cronulla sleeping pad was created for the camper/hiker on the go looking to save space and weight on their pack. The hexagon mold creates an egg-crate comfort and the design of the pouch-inflate system leaves more air in your lungs and lets the FE Active technology do the work. Just connect the air spout on the pouch to the female air spout on the sleeping pad and let the trapped air transfer through easy compressions.
- CONSTRUCTION: The Cronulla is constructed with 40D Nylon, which is a strong material meant to resist ripping or tearing. The material is then additionally TPU coated to make it water resistant. The carrying pouch used to house and inflate the mattress pad is also TPU coated so that the product stays dry while stored on your pack.
- DIMENSIONS: FE Active’s sleeping pad is designed to offer maximum comfort and support. The Cronulla mattress pad is 74.5 inches long, 22.5 inches wide, and 2 inches thick while inflated. The Cronulla camping mat compactly rolls up into its pouch for a total weight of 1 pound that can be easily carried and clipped onto a backpack. For your reference, The Cronulla pad is gray.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: The Cronulla camping mattress comes with a water resistant carry bag, pouch-inflate system, anti-rip and tear materials, hexagon pattern. Additionally, it is convenient to clean, easy to inflate and deflate, and is water resistant. The Cronulla works well for both adults and kids.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: FE Active’s entire customer service and design operations are based in California, USA. Your questions can be appropriately and quickly answered by any of our outdoor enthusiasts.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FE Active - High-Quality Dry Bags and Outdoor Gear
FE Active is known for making the highest quality dry bags and outdoor products in the market today. We stand behind the workmanship and design of our products and are happy to offer:
- OUR PROMISE: We believe our products should last you a lifetime. You can expect us to back you for all your outdoor adventure needs.
- RESPONSE TIME: You should never have to wait more than a few hours for a response. Our top priority is our customers.
- SAFER INNOVATION: We are always looking for safer ways to produce better products. If you would like to share research or studies, we are all ears. Your feedback is critical in our goal to reduce our carbon footprint while maintaining high-standards for high-quality products.
- THE JOURNEY FORWARD: The core foundation of FE Active is our charity organization, The Journey Forward. We aim to donate products to both local and international developing communities to inspire outdoor activity as well as the attendance and encouragement of education in school.
The key to any great night sleeping is the comfort in the mattress you are sleeping on. The Cronulla offers that and more with its hexagon egg-crate pattern design. When inflated to its maximum amount, the hex pattern provides a slight texture to the touch of your back and provides an excellent night sleep.
Easy Dry Bag Inflate System
Carrying around a pump is just not an option when you are hiking or camping in the outdoors. With minimum space as it is on your pack, the Cronulla was created so that convenience is best utilized. The dry bag carrying pouch that comes included with the camping mattress has a built in air release valve that plugs neatly into the mattress. Once tightly connected, rolling the dry bag as normal helps to transfer trapped air from the bag to the mattress. Repeating this step several times will have the Cronulla up and running in no time.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would definately recommend this if you are just starting out backpack hiking before committing to more expensive gear.
Top international reviews
Pour ce qui est de la qualité de la matière, j'émets des doutes quant à la durabilité du produit. Le matelas est en plastique fin. A éviter si on dors sur des cailloux/gravier. Mais c'est peut-être une concession nécessaire si l'on veut un matelas léger et peu encombrant.
Non puo’ utilizzarlo un bambino come descritto
FE Customer Service reached out and provided me with a new sleeping pad. Seems the first one was a one off defect as the second pad holds air just fine.
Had higher expectations on its first use but within 10 minutes the pad was flat. Unfortunately outside of the return window otherwise it would be going back.