- Boxed-product Weight: 8.5 Kg
- ASIN: B07K89TCF8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 6 November 2018
- Customer Reviews: 59 customer ratings
EzyFast Ultra Compact Backpack Canopy, Pop Up Shelter, Portable Sports Cabana, 7.5 x 7.5 ft Base / 6 x 6 ft top for Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Picnic, Family Outings
|Price:||+ $87.49 Delivery|
- Canopy measures 7'6''x7'6'' at the base with 6x6 ft fabric top and center ceiling height is 6'7'' tall, provides 36 sq ft of shade coverage. Designed for about 2 to 4 people to sit under.
- 3 stage telescoping legs with two extra adjustable heights, relatively taller than the most other compact canopy. It's 6'7" tall in center and 6' tall on the roof edge. About 10" taller than other similar compact canopy, making it a bit more comfortable to tall person.
- Ezyfast frame system, fully assembled One-Piece sturdy metal frame with easy to use push button locking mechanism. Set up quick by one person, easier with two persons. Push button locking mechanism for easy operation. Silver backed fabric material block 99% of sun's harmful UV rays.
- Backpack Style Bag with padded shoulder straps, storage side pocket and mesh drinking bottle holder. Super compact and portable with durable Backpack Style bag, light weight to carry to anywhere.
- Portable canopy set includes backpack, 28 inch long half-panel sunblock back wall. Bonus 4 weight bags and 4 stakes to secure the canopy. Folded dimensions are 27 inches long x 8 inches wide x 8 inches deep so you can easily pack it into the backpack. Perfect for hiking, camping, finishing, picnic, beach activities, outdoor sports such as soccer, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This canopy is a unique canopy with a backpack carry bag for easy transport and hands free mobility making it the perfect option for those hiking, camping, going to the beach or a long day at the soccer field. This on-the-go canopy sets up and comes down in a matter of minutes giving you more time to enjoy your event than having to setup and take down for it! to the canopy.
- 6'x 6' roof and 7'6'' x 7'6'' footprint, Height to peak of tent: 6'7''
- Material: Steel, 190T Fabric
- Product Weight: 17lbs
- Package Dimension: 27.5''x7''x7''
- 1 x Canopy
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 64% (64%)||64%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
That said -this was perfect for the beach - we only filled up 2 of the canopy bags with sand - we both fit under the tent comfortably and was the perfect size. You will not go wrong with this. We actually practiced putting this up in the yard - and is very easy - just make sure when you expand the frame - you raise the arms all the way up until they click - then everything else is easy peasy!
After a few practice sessions, a single person can set this up pretty easily in a little over 5 minutes. The most difficult part (like all canopies) is getting the expanding scissor-action top fully spread by one person. By moving from diagonal corner to diagonal corner and gently lifting on the top braces while it spreads and the spring loaded red corner locks click into position. The cover fits tightly over the expanded frame and secures with a Velcro patch at each corner. You then move from corner to corner expanding the legs, which consist of 3 sections each with spring loaded lock buttons. The drop down half-back panel can be used to best block the sun, and once set up this canopy can be easily lifted, moved around by a single person if you desire. The shade afforded by this 6ft x 6ft canopy is perfect for two chairs, a cooler and small items. Four metal tent pegs are included to secure each corner, as well as weight bags if you want to use them.
The negatives with this canopy are the result of trade-offs required to achieve the easy portability, weight, size and set-up. The legs are necessarily less substantial than with a heavy-duty 10ft canopy. The smallest extension section at the bottom measures 5/8 inches x 20 inches long. That’s about the size of a small finger. However, the tube is square and a decent gauge of metal and acceptable if reasonable care is taken. The topmost tube measures a full 1-inch. A minor annoyance for me also is the entrance height of 5 foot. This is no problem once inside where there is a 6 ft 5 inch ceiling, however every visitor has to duck to enter or exit. Another 6-8 inches here would be perfection.
Taking it down is a quick chore consisting of pushing in the spring-loaded buttons on the legs, peeling off the top, pressing 4 red lock buttons on the corners, and it almost automatically folds up to its diminutive size. Always place the carry bag over the folded frame with feet at the zipper end and next time you use it you just set it down, lift the bag up and away and you’re set.
I’ve seen no claims about rain proofing, but the blue nylon fabric is silver coated inside and appears to be similar to a waterproof tent rain fly. During a simple test at home, water peddled on the fabric and the underside remained dry. The fabric seams are all double-stitched. I have not yet experienced high winds so cannot address that issue with this canopy.
Would I purchase again? Probably, as I have no use for a heavy cumbersome 10-footer and have not found a better compact of this quality.
I took away 1 star because It really won’t hold up to rain. Light sprinkles yes but anything harder than that and it will cave in the roof as it’s not meant for that. Light wind, small rain sprinkles and sun is what this thing is meant for and it does an excellent job dealing with those elements.
I am just hoping I can buy a replacement awning at some point. On arrival my awning wasn't sewn together properly and the edge was already separated. I can probably sew it or just oakie rig it with some duck tape. I didn't have time to return it because I needed it for baseball games.
It serves its purpose for my needs.