- Boxed-product Weight: 522 g
- ASIN: B01N55BXJH
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 95 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
29,548 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #104 in Dog Car Harnesses
EzyDog Drive Safety Travel Dog Car Harness - Crash Tested US (FMVSS 213 Certified) - Premium Vehicle Restraint Vest for Protection and Comfort - Easy One Time Fit and Use with Car Seat Belt (Large)
|Price:||+ $90.00 Delivery|
- SAFETY TESTED VEHICLE HARNESS This car safety harness conforms to and has passed all relevant requirements for the following standards: USA (FMVSS 213) Europe (ECE Regulation 16) Australia (ADR42/04)
- BEST DOG HARNESS FOR CAR TRAVEL Simply feed the seat belt through both webbing handles on the top of the harness, click the buckle into the seat belt of your car and you're ready for the Drive.
- SIMPLE, ONE TIME FIT You only have to fit the harness to your dog once. From then on, the Harness can be taken on/off very quickly using the Mag-Lok Instant Fit closure system.
- ENGINEERED TO LAST We have used only the strongest and high quality materials in this product. The Tri-Glides are made from ALUMINUM ALLOY, so they are light, durable and incredibly strong. All webbing is made from vehicle-tested seat belt webbing and the Crosslink Technology ensures that the harness is the ultimate in strength. The Chest Plate section is padded and contoured to mold to the shape of the dog for a custom fit.
- SELECT THE BEST SIZE: Fit matters! If you are close to the end of a size, choose the larger of two sizes: GIRTH in inches: SM 11"-25", MD 15"-34", LG 19"-42"
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FEATURES: Crash tested, passed and certified > Quick, one-time fit > Double D-Rings for leash attachment > Mag-Lok Instant Fit closure system > Ergonomic, molded chest plate. CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Regularly inspect your harness for any signs of damage and excessive wear including: Frayed/cut webbing > Deformed Metal UV/sun damage > Pulled stitches Chew and bite marks > ALWAYS REPLACE HARNESS IF SHOWING SIGNS OF DAMAGE > Hand wash in mild detergent and air dry in shade. Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight. Now Go and Play! SIZE & FITTING INSTRUCTIONS: For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size. Size Girth (cm and in) SMALL 28 - 64 cm 11 - 25 in MEDIUM 38 - 86 cm 15 - 34 in LARGE 49 - 106 cm 19 - 42 in
From the manufacturer
|Size||Weight (lbs)||Girth Diameter (inches)|
|S||15 - 35||11 - 25|
|M||35 - 65||15 - 34|
|L||65+||19 - 42|
|Note: While weight is a good general indicator for sizing, the best reference for sizing is the girth measurement.||*This car safety harness conforms to and has passed all relevant requirements for the following standards: USA (FMVSS 213) Europe (ECE Regulation 16) Australia (ADR42/04)||Note: The final decision on the purchase and use of our Drive Car Harness for the protection of your pet is up to your own judgement and EzyDog will not accept liability for any injuries or damage associated with the use of our product.|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This restraint has made my dog a "new" dog in the car. Where he used to fidget and whine, he now rides securely knowing he's not going to fall on the floor or loose his balance. I love taking him with me now! Thanks for a great product, I hope we never test it's full protection. P.s in the photo, his restraint shifted to the side, Rocco is very chesty so we have had to adjust the fit (a little tighter) so it doesn't slide.
This is a step in harness with a strong magnetic clasp on the back that makes it super easy to open and close, which is great if you're in a hurry. The car's seat belt threads through the two handles at the back of the harness and locks in tight. She's able to sit up, lay down, and slobber on the windows, but she won't go flying into the front seat if we have to stop suddenly.
There are two D rings on the back that you can attach your leash to which is great for trips in and out of the car. The handle also makes it easy to grab if I need to keep her at my side. Danes are friendly but not everyone appreciates dog slobber!
This car harness is expensive,... I kept checking out less expensive harnesses but I kept coming back to this one. It's not as pretty (wish this came in pink), but it looks and feels like it will protect our dog (and us!) from injury if we got in an accident or stopped suddenly. Over the years I've bought many car seats and booster seats for my kids and grand kids, I want our fur baby to travel safely too so the cost is well worth it for us.