- Boxed-product Weight: 522 g
- ASIN: B01N55BXJH
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
34,546 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #250 in Dog Car Harnesses
EzyDog Drive Safety Travel Dog Car Harness - Crash Tested US (FMVSS 213 Certified) - Premium Vehicle Restraint Vest for Protection and Comfort - Easy One Time Fit and Use with Car Seat Belt (Large)
- SAFETY TESTED VEHICLE HARNESS This car safety harness conforms to and has passed all relevant requirements for the following standards: USA (FMVSS 213) Europe (ECE Regulation 16) Australia (ADR42/04)
- BEST DOG HARNESS FOR CAR TRAVEL Simply feed the seat belt through both webbing handles on the top of the harness, click the buckle into the seat belt of your car and you're ready for the Drive.
- SIMPLE, ONE TIME FIT You only have to fit the harness to your dog once. From then on, the Harness can be taken on/off very quickly using the Mag-Lok Instant Fit closure system.
- ENGINEERED TO LAST We have used only the strongest and high quality materials in this product. The Tri-Glides are made from ALUMINUM ALLOY, so they are light, durable and incredibly strong. All webbing is made from vehicle-tested seat belt webbing and the Crosslink Technology ensures that the harness is the ultimate in strength. The Chest Plate section is padded and contoured to mold to the shape of the dog for a custom fit.
- SELECT THE BEST SIZE: Fit matters! If you are close to the end of a size, choose the larger of two sizes: GIRTH in inches: SM 11"-25", MD 15"-34", LG 19"-42"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Size||Weight (lbs)||Girth Diameter (inches)|
|S||15 - 35||11 - 25|
|M||35 - 65||15 - 34|
|L||65+||19 - 42|
|Note: While weight is a good general indicator for sizing, the best reference for sizing is the girth measurement.||*This car safety harness conforms to and has passed all relevant requirements for the following standards: USA (FMVSS 213) Europe (ECE Regulation 16) Australia (ADR42/04)||Note: The final decision on the purchase and use of our Drive Car Harness for the protection of your pet is up to your own judgement and EzyDog will not accept liability for any injuries or damage associated with the use of our product.|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This restraint has made my dog a "new" dog in the car. Where he used to fidget and whine, he now rides securely knowing he's not going to fall on the floor or loose his balance. I love taking him with me now! Thanks for a great product, I hope we never test it's full protection. P.s in the photo, his restraint shifted to the side, Rocco is very chesty so we have had to adjust the fit (a little tighter) so it doesn't slide.
This product is incredibly well built. It's expensive considering the price of other harnesses, but NOT expensive at all when you consider this is your dog's lifeline in the event of a serious crash. It is so well built that I don't have to question if it is safe, and it is clear to me why the product has passed its crash tests. Used to the manufacturer's recommendations, I can envision this truly saving my dog.
It's easy to size, easy to put on, very well designed (I particularly love the velcro tabs to conceal the excess sizing webbing), and even has a couple of loops for walking doggo to the car.
I am in no way affiliated with the manufacturer, I just feel this was a truly great buy. Now here's to driving well enough to never put this to the test!
I hope I never have to test this harness out in another accident, but at least I'll have peace of mind.