EzyDog Drive Safety Travel Dog Car Harness - Crash Tested US (FMVSS 213 Certified) - Premium Vehicle Restraint Vest Protection Comfort - Easy One Time Fit Use Car Seat Belt (Medium)
- SAFETY TESTED VEHICLE HARNESS This car safety harness conforms to and has passed all relevant requirements for the following standards: USA (FMVSS 213) Europe (ECE Regulation 16) Australia (ADR42/04)
- BEST DOG HARNESS FOR CAR TRAVEL Simply feed the seat belt through both webbing handles on the top of the harness, click the buckle into the seat belt of your car and you're ready for the Drive.
- SIMPLE, ONE TIME FIT You only have to fit the harness to your dog once. From then on, the Harness can be taken on/off very quickly using the Mag-Lok Instant Fit closure system.
- ENGINEERED TO LAST We have used only the strongest and high quality materials in this product. The Tri-Glides are made from ALUMINUM ALLOY, so they are light, durable and incredibly strong. All webbing is made from vehicle-tested seat belt webbing and the Crosslink Technology ensures that the harness is the ultimate in strength. The Chest Plate section is padded and contoured to mold to the shape of the dog for a custom fit.
- SELECT THE BEST SIZE: Fit matters! If you are close to the end of a size, choose the larger of two sizes: GIRTH in inches: SM 11"-25", MD 15"-34", LG 19"-42"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FEATURES: Crash tested, passed and certified > Quick, one-time fit > Double D-Rings for leash attachment > Mag-Lok Instant Fit closure system > Ergonomic, molded chest plate. CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Regularly inspect your harness for any signs of damage and excessive wear including: Frayed/cut webbing > Deformed Metal UV/sun damage > Pulled stitches Chew and bite marks > ALWAYS REPLACE HARNESS IF SHOWING SIGNS OF DAMAGE > Hand wash in mild detergent and air dry in shade. Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight. Now Go and Play! SIZE & FITTING INSTRUCTIONS: For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size. Size Girth (cm and in) SMALL 28 - 64 cm 11 - 25 in MEDIUM 38 - 86 cm 15 - 34 in LARGE 49 - 106 cm 19 - 42 intypically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size. Size Girth (cm and in) S 28 - 64 cm 11 - 25 in M 38 - 86 cm 15 - 34 in L 49 - 106 cm 19 - 42 in
|5 star 58% (58%)||58%|
|4 star 18% (18%)||18%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This product is incredibly well built. It's expensive considering the price of other harnesses, but NOT expensive at all when you consider this is your dog's lifeline in the event of a serious crash. It is so well built that I don't have to question if it is safe, and it is clear to me why the product has passed its crash tests. Used to the manufacturer's recommendations, I can envision this truly saving my dog.
It's easy to size, easy to put on, very well designed (I particularly love the velcro tabs to conceal the excess sizing webbing), and even has a couple of loops for walking doggo to the car.
I am in no way affiliated with the manufacturer, I just feel this was a truly great buy. Now here's to driving well enough to never put this to the test!
I hope I never have to test this harness out in another accident, but at least I'll have peace of mind.
My solution is to buy the Kurgo seatbelt tether with the swivel carabiner. I think this is honestly the best seatbelt out there now, but for 60 pound dogs the car seatbelt is too low and these companies need some new ideas. I wouldn’t want something around my neck and chest pulling me down to my butt, and my dogs don’t either.
I realize adding the tether is not as safe, but without that I am not going to use this harness.
The harness is solid. Not worried about failure. Initial adjustment took 30 minutes; half of which was taking breaks & petting my dog. She wasn't too sure about it at first. The Velcro retainers tidy up the webbing straps nicely. The incremental markings on the straps help me know how much adjustment I've made.
My Dog: 40 lb Aussie mix with a 27" girth
Good idea, now if EzyDog could pad the straps and add some length to the harness over all...oh and maybe tweak that magnetic closure also? I had already planned on adding something to make sure that didn't come undone.
I got a medium for my Dutch Shepherd, she is 60 pounds at one year old. DS's are long bodied so this may work for other dogs. I don't know if maybe a large would be longer over all but she measured for the medium so that's what I got.
Back to searching for something that fits and at least provides some safety!