- Item Weight: 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 63.5 g
- ASIN: B07WBW9F17
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 August 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Eyekepper Blue Light Blocking Reading Glasses Women Men with Orange Tinted Filter Lens for Sleeping - Computer Readers - Black +1.25
|Price:||+ $7.59 Delivery|
- Eyekepper BB98 lenses - orange tinted lenses with 12 layer coating.100% UV protection.
- Test via the spectrometer(the performance of blue light blocking):block 89% within 500nm,block 91% within 490nm,block 93% within 480nm,block 94% within 470nm,block 96% within 460nm,block 98% within 450nm,block more than 99% within 400nm-440nm.
- Serious color distortion due to 90% blue color was filtered out.Please check Eyekepper BB40,BB60 and BB90 lenses if you do not like serious color distortion.
- The lenses block 90% blue color of online test for color filtering properties.
- PRODUCTS DIMENSION - Frame Material is Plastic, Lens width about 2 1/16 inches(52mm), Frame width about 5 3/8 inches(137mm), Lens height about 1 5/16 inches(33mm), Frame height about 1 1/2 inches(38mm), Bridge(DBL) about 1/2 inches(13mm), Temple length about 5 5/16 inches(135mm), with spring hinge
Amazon Global Store
Size: +1.25 | Colour: Black-BB98 Lens
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Anti jet lag blue blocker
Get maximum protection with ourpatented, multi layer coating designed specifically to reduce glare, reflect blue light away from the user and relieve long term eye strain caused by excess electronic device use.
Whether you are looking for computer glasses for the office or a late night Netflix binge. Eyekepper glasses will give you the premium protection you are looking for
If you are unfamiliar with blue light it's right next to UV light on the spectrum of light. It is comprised of very high energy and a low wavelength very similarly to UV light. All of our electronic devices with a back-lit screen give off large quantities of blue light (Iphones, Ipod, Laptop, Computer TV.)
This blue light messes with our internal clock making us think it's mid day when really it can be closer to night and stops our body from naturally producing the melanin that helps us fall asleep late at night
1*hard zip EVA case
1*cleaning soft cloth
To avoid damage, never clean your computer glasses with paper towels or clothing or alcohol, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps. While a few mild soaps don't harm lenses, today's extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|