Leadership requires ownership. It requires the ownership of everything, even what may seem outside your direct control. As this book details, extreme ownership means stepping up and take responsibility for the actions of those that you lead and continually working with your team to improve. When your team wins, everyone wins.
Leadership is not a talent, it is a skill. This means that it can be learned and taught. It doesn't means that the process will be easy or simple, it means that, for those who desire the responsibility of command, the lessons are there to be learned and this book is a great place to understand what it truly means to lead, in good times and in bad and how the skills of leadership are developed through discipline, experience and always seeking to improve. Success is always guaranteed but the hard work required for that guarantee is the choice of the individual.
- Audio CD
- Publisher: Bolinda/Macmillan Australia; Unabridged edition (28 March 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1489488820
- ISBN-13: 978-1489488824
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 2.8 x 13.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 399,260 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)