|Brand||The Weekend Brewer|
|Product Dimensions||22.86 x 1.91 x 12.7 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|
Extra Large (26" x 22") Reusable Drawstring Straining Brew in a Bag
|Price:||+ $9.03 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Save time and money versus traditional mash tuns when All-Grain brewing. Brew in a bag lets you move to all grain or partial Mash brewing easily, and the biab method is very simple to set up and execute, even with limited space. The brew in a bag method eliminates the need for a mash tun, later tun, or hot liquor pot.
- Durable - these bags are made of durable polyester and can be washed and reused multiple times. Durable polyester and rugged stitching ensures no grains slip into the worth easy removal of the grains makes the rest of your brew day and cleanup a breeze. Drawstring closure ensures a complete seal before removal.
- Extra large - 26" Wide and 22" Tall to ensure you can brew even the largest of recipes without spilling any grain. Use your existing kettle setup for an easy transition to All-Grain brewing! The large size makes the bag versatile enough for any application; from jams to cold brew to cider and fruit wine making, this bag can do it all!
- This bag will fit kettles up to 17" In diameter and will hold up to 20lbs of grain! The Weekend Brewer drawstring brew in a bag is used by large scale craft breweries and first-time home brewers alike. Trust the bag used by thousands of home brewers for any application!
- This listing is for a (1) homebrew mesh brew in a bag
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Brew in a bag is the weekend Brewer’s preferred method for all grain and partial Mash brewing. This inexpensive and time efficient method leads to shorter setup and cleanup times, requires no additional equipment aside from the necessary Basics and the bag, and the bag can be reused for many batches of homebrew!
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
So just right, maybe the cost is a little high so marked down there.