This novel is searing. It evokes its time (which was my time) so effectively that I felt fleeting moments I did not know I had remembered.
This story captures a familiar (to me) lived experience in lyrical, startling, original ways. It is hard to describe, but this much is certain: it is an incredibly important novel, by a powerful, talented writer right on her game. It is full of hope, even as it evokes old hells. It's a game changer.
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Text Publishing (5 March 2019)
- ISBN-10: 1925773418
- ISBN-13: 978-1925773415
- Product Dimensions: 14.3 x 2.8 x 21.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 322 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 38,216 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)