- Hardcover: 1038 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 7 edition (1 November 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0781797810
- ISBN-13: 978-0781797818
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 4.4 x 27.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.8 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 200,324 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $31.09 Delivery
+ $31.09 Delivery
Sold by: Amazon US
Exercise Physiology: Nutrition, Energy, and Human Performance Hardcover – 1 Nov 2009
ISBN-13: 978-0781797818 ISBN-10: 0781797810 Edition: 7th
See all 4 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 28 reviews
Excellent Textbook on the subject:Also a good reference
21 December 2009 - Published on Amazon.com
17 people found this helpful.
This excellent book covers more than the basics of exercise physiology with hundreds of references to studies, charts and graphs. Everything, it seemed to me, was backed by empirical evidence. There is still much to be learned in this field, but I think anyone interested in the subject would do well to own this textbook. It is written on an introductory college level, in my opinion. I rated it 5 stars based on the presentation of the material and sound scientific basis for ideas presented.
7 June 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
I have looking for this book everywhere so then I have seen this book in here. Love it
It's an excellent book that I would recommend to anyone interested in ...
2 June 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
One person found this helpful.
This is the third updated version I have ordered. It's an excellent book that I would recommend to anyone interested in their own health, particularly if you are an athlete of any level of fitness.
15 January 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
Great book full of information for a good price. Shipping and delivery was quick as well.
11 January 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
lot of great info
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Medicine & Nursing > Medicine > Sports Medicine
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Sports Medicine