Peanut Foam Roller for Muscle Exercise and Myofascial Massage, Physical Therapy, Grid Textured Sports Medicine Foam Roller Fitness Rollers Deep Tissue Massage and Trigger-Point Muscle Therapy, Back/Full Body Stiffness Relief, Tension Release, Pilates & Yoga 33x13cm
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNIQUE FOAM ROLLER ON THE MARKET: The Peanut is very different to other 'tube' foam rollers. The central dipped section allows more natural and precise targeting of muscles. Back relief is enhanced with less stress on the spine. Our unique shape allows better tracking of muscles (no sliding off) when rolling IT bands, hamstrings, quads or calves, as well as easy table-top targeting of biceps, triceps and forearms.
- PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE: Use your bodyweight and the crafted surface to apply controlled pressure to trigger points and muscles around your body. Used before and after exercise the Peanut can stretch muscles and fascia which enhances performance and recovery. Regular use can alleviate muscle tightness from sitting all day at work. No other foam roller comes close.
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE: Increase blood flow to muscles, improve joint range of motion, relieve muscle soreness & joint stress, reduce muscular tension, improve recovery from exercise, help correct muscle imbalances, help maintain normal muscular length, help injury prevention & rehabilitation and ultimately improve performance.
- PORTABLE & LIGHT: At 33cm x 13cm, the Peanut easily fits into your gym bag so you have no excuses for not getting your foam rolling in on the go anytime you need it. Either that or tell your gym to go and grab some Peanuts!
- RELIEVE RECOVERY: Peanut Foam Roller is recommended by a physiotherapist to help target specific knots and control the pressure intensity. We use the foam roller with patients in clinic for self mobilising to increase spine flexibility; It can prepare the body for peak performance by helping users recover from injuries, relieving muscle and joint pain, and improving circulation, flexibility, balance and mobility.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.