- Paperback: 1120 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc; 1 edition (5 October 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781119514787
- ISBN-13: 978-1119514787
- ASIN: 1119514789
- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 4.3 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 20,788 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $10.88 Delivery
Excel 2019 Bible Paperback – 23 Oct 2018
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Encyclopedic coverage on the most widely used platform spreadsheet in the world
Excel® 2019 Bible is the must-have for everyone using Excelfrom beginners and intermediate users to actual power users. Even if you think in spreadsheets, this one-of-a-kind resource offers hundreds of pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques you can't find anywhere else. In addition to providing everything you don't know about the new updates and features in the latest release of Excel, it opens levels of higher productivity, faster, with valuable hacks to creating formulas, charts, and other visualizations, as well as managing and analyzing data.
- Get the most out of Excel 2019's powerful new features and start making functional spreadsheets that work
- Customize downloadable templates and worksheets to streamline your transition
- Work from an authoritative reference of best practices for optimizing formulas, data analysis, pivot tables, and more
- Maximize all the features of Excel 2019 by following the tutorial chapter by chapter or diving in for specific information
- Enhance your capabilities and performance on the job and managing your home
About the Author
Michael Alexander is a Microsoft MVP and author of several books on advanced business analysis. He shares his wisdom from more than fifteen years consulting and developing reporting solutions for a variety of industries as the principle contributor at DataPigTechnologies.com, where he offers free video tutorials with the Microsoft Excel and Access communities. Dick Kusleika is a twelve-time Microsoft Excel MVP and principle contributor at the Daily Dose of Excel blog. John Walkenbach, principal of J-Walk and Associates, Inc., is a leading authority on spreadsheet software and creator of the award-winning Power Utility Pak. He has written more than 50 books including all previous editions of the Excel Bible.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. I at first could find the worksheet file. Turns out if I use Firefox or Edge there is no problem. With Google Chrome (my usual browser) there is simply no download button! I am therefore updating my review from one star since the original version was based on thinking the worksheet file was simply not available.
2. Not all worksheets have examples. For example one worksheet discussed in chapter four (Figures 4.20 - 4.22) is not available in the download.
This review is a bit premature because I am only on chapter 5 but I am leaving it here, edited, to correct my earlier one-star version.
The book is amazing and has absolutely transformed my career. I literally couldn't even do a sum formula, much less a vlookup. This book made it very easy for me to learn and advance using excel for my profession. Years later, I am now considered an 'excel expert' and I 100% attribute my success to the prior editions of the book.
I picked up the most recent Excel 2019 Bible to see if it could improve on my more advanced excel skills. I have attached a photo of the table of contents to show the difference in each version.
I believe it’s definitely worth purchasing this book to learn and understand excel. I absolutely love all the information that the book has to offer. At over 1,000 pages, the book is definitely long but very comprehensive. I have no doubt you can be great at excel if you are willing to put in the work of reading this book and doing the simulations.
If you have already purchased the excel bible 2016 version, it will work fine if you are a beginner or intermediately skilled at excel. If you are advanced at excel and want to stay ahead of the curve, purchase this version.