You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Excel 2013 For Dummies 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 409 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
From the Inside Flap
What do you need to do with Excel? This book shows you how to do it!
So you don't plan to devote your life to mastering Excel, but you do need to use some of its features? You've come to the right book! This bestselling guide, completely updated for Excel 2013, tells you how to use the program for basic, everyday number-crunching tasks. Create, edit, and print a worksheet, present data in cool ways, and much more.
- Moving around the parts get familiar with the Ribbon, Quick Access toolbar, Formula bar, and other elements of the Excel screen
- Those feisty formulas and functions learn what they are and how to use them
- Editing etiquette discover the different ways to select and format cells, choose number formats, and customize fonts
- Worksheets and workbooks understand the difference and learn to organize data within them
- Basic maintenance keep your data in line and your workbooks up to date
- Doing things with data create data tables and scenarios that let you use what-if analysis to learn from your data
- What it means turn your data into professional-looking charts that are easy to interpret
Open the book and find:
- Steps for using Flash Fill to extract and copy elements
- How to use the Quick Analysis tool
- Apps for Office installation tips
- How to preview chart formats with the Recommended Charts feature
- Help using Recommended PivotTables to summarize data lists
- Ways to download and format online graphic images
- Methods for getting external data into your spreadsheets
- Data analysis advice
- Save spreadsheets in the cloud to work on them anywhere
- Use Excel 2013 on a Windows desktop, laptop, touchscreen PC, or tablet
- Share spreadsheets via SkyDrive, online meetings, and social media sites
- Analyze data with PivotTables
From the Publisher
- ASIN : B00B9V5TBE
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (16 January 2013)
- Language : English
- File size : 16748 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 409 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 986,557 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
when you first open Excel it looks so daunting! But reading the book makes it all clear! there is lots the book covers
I would never use, like for running companies Etc.
For what I wanted for the household, it was great!