- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Evlution Nutrition BCAA5000 Powder 5 Grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Essential for Performance, Recovery, Endurance, Muscle Building, Keto Friendly, Zero Sugar, 60 Servings, Unflavored
|Ingredients||L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine|
|Material feature||Gluten Free|
About this item
- PERFORMANCE, ENDURANCE AND RECOVERY FORMULA: with 5 grams Branch Chain Amino Acids to support lean muscle building and boost your performance, endurance and recovery through the power of pure BCAAs.
- MOST PROVEN 2:1:1 RATIO OF BCAAS: with 5 grams of premium BCAAs in the most researched and proven 2:1:1 ratio to give your muscles the recovery they need to be ready for the next training session.
- STIMULANT FREE MUSCLE FUEL: BCAAs provide an additional fuel source during training for working muscle, kicking in when the body uses up other fuel sources to keep your performance high.
- PROTECT MUSCLE FROM BREAKDOWN: BCAAs have been shown to preserve muscle mass under intense training or dieting characterized by protein breakdown and muscle wasting by providing added BCAAs, the body is less likely to consume its own amino acid (protein) stores from muscles.
- ZERO SUGAR, ZERO CARBOHYDRATES, GLUTEN FREE, & GREAT TASTE: BCAA5000 is engineered to be the cleanest product to support your active lifestyle and keep you going without the added sugar, carbohydrates or gluten of other energy drinks. Plus, BCAA5000 flavors are rated best in class and as enjoyable as the benefits you feel.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 9.5 x 12 cm; 360 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Evlution
- ASIN : B0169KJZ14
- Item Model Number : EVL1007/200/103
- Best Sellers Rank: 9,974 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WHY CHOOSE BCAA5000?
BCAA5000 combines the highest quality branched chain amino acids, known as BCAAs, with the best tasting flavors to give you stimulant free muscle building, endurance and recovery support while you train and throughout your day. BCAA5000 supports your performance and promotes lean muscle growth through 5 grams of pure BCAAs in the most researched and proven 2:1:1 ratio of 2.5 grams Leucine, 1.25 grams Isoleucine and 1.25 grams Valine per serving. This is the most proven ratio of BCAAs to support muscle building and recovery. BCAA5000 also provides essential building blocks of proteins, which make up much of the structure of the body- from our muscles, bones, and skin to our heart, liver, and lungs- they are all built of tissue made of proteins.
WHAT MAKES THE AMINOS IN BCAA5000 ESSENTIAL?
- BCAAs are Essential Amino Acids: meaning they cannot be made by the body, yet they constitute more than one third of the protein found in human muscle tissue. Since you have to get BCAAs through food or supplements, BCAA5000 is an easy way to add BCAAs to your diet anytime.
- BCAAs are Rapidly Absorbed: BCAAs enter the bloodstream rapidly, bypassing breakdown in the liver, and are readily taken up by active tissues, mainly by muscle.
- BCAAs are a Stimulant Free Fuel Source for the Body: BCAAs provide an additional fuel source during training for working muscle, as the body uses up its stored glycogen for energy, BCAAs kick in as an energy source during prolonged exercise.
- BCAAs support Muscle Building: Of the BCAAs, leucine has especially been shown to initiate muscle protein synthesis (building) and inhibit protein breakdown. This is key whether you are trying to build muscle, maintain lean body mass during caloric restriction, or reduce muscle breakdown during intense exercise.
FIVE REASONS TO TAKE BCAA5000
1. BCAAs help Delay Fatigue During Prolonged Exercise so you can go stronger for longer. Muscle Fatigue is delayed because BCAAs are used as an additional energy source during sustained training and exercise. BCAAs serve as an important energy substrate when carbohydrates become exhausted after prolonged exercise. When your body depletes the stored glycogen it used for energy during exercise, BCAAs can still work to power your muscles.
2. BCAAs help Protect Muscle from Breakdown. BCAAs have been shown to preserve muscle mass under extremely catabolic conditions characterized by protein breakdown and muscle wasting. During exercise, muscle protein breakdown, and in particular, BCAA breakdown for energy is increased. By providing supplemental BCAAs, the body is less likely to consume its own amino acid (protein) stores. Think of BCAAs as protectors for your muscles!
3. BCAAs help Improve Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance when Taken Regularly. BCAA supplementation has been shown to improve both aerobic exercise capacity and anaerobic performance. As any athlete knows, a small increase in performance can mean the difference between reaching a personal best or not.
4. BCAAs Promote Muscle Protein Synthesis, a key factor in muscle building. Leucine is the most important of the three BCAAs for initiating muscle protein synthesis which is required for muscle building. A dose of 2-3 g leucine is generally considered most to stimulate muscle protein synthesis and is often referred to as the leucine threshold. For comparison to food, one large egg contains about 0.5 g leucine, and 5-6 oz of most meat, poultry, or fish sources will provide the recommended 2-3 g amount. BCAA5000 has 2.5 grams Leucine per serving, which equals the amounts found in a serving of meat or 5 eggs.
5. BCAAs Support Recovery by reducing Muscle Soreness and Damage. Consuming BCAAs prior to and following exercise may reduce the level of muscle soreness felt after heavy training. Furthermore, studies have shown that BCAA intake reduces muscle breakdown that occurs during both resistance/weight training and endurance exercise. That means you can recover faster and have less muscle soreness between challenging workouts.
|Goals||Build Lean Muscle, Enhance Recovery, Increase Endurance||Boost Energy, Build Lean Muscle, Enhance Recovery||Critical Vitamin and Mineral Replenishment, Muscle Performance, Immune Health||Burn Fat, Curb Appetite, Enhance Metabolism|
|Product Benefits||Non-Stimulant, BCAAs, Recovery & Endurance, Unmatched Taste, Zero Sugars, Zero Calories||Anytime Energy, BCAAs, Recovery & Endurance, Natural Energizers, Unmatched Taste, Zero Sugars||Critical Vitamin & Mineral Replenishment, Immune Health, Muscle Performance, Antioxidant Levels, Bone, Eye & Skin Health, Vegetarian & Gluten-Free||Non-Stimulant, Weight Management, Enhance Metabolism, 5 Modes of Action, Appetite Support|
|When to Take||Take 1 scoop before, after, and/or during your workout to build lean muscle and boost recovery||Take 2 scoops before, after, and/or during your workout to build lean muscle and boost recovery||Take 1 serving daily with a glass of water or with a meal||Take 1 serving 30 to 60 minutes before breakfast and 1 serving before dinner|
Not for use by those with pre-existing medical conditions, those taking any medications or those under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with water, juice or your recovery drink of choice. Consume 1 serving, 1 - 3 times daily. For best use, take 30-45 minutes before workouts and/or immediately after workouts.