Evlution Nutrition BCAA Energy - High Performance Energizing Amino Acid Supplement For Muscle Building, Recovery And Endurance, 30 Servings (Blue Raz)
Enhance your purchase
|Special ingredients||Amino Acid|
|Ingredients||Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Beta-Alanine, L-Alanine, Taurine, Natural Caffeine (from Coffee Bean), Green Tea Extract See more|
|Material feature||Gluten Free|
|Item weight||0.5 Pounds|
|Unit count||270 gram|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||15.2 x 9.5 x 9.5 centimetres|
About this item
- COMPLETE ENERGY, LEAN MUSCLE AND RECOVERY FORMULA with 5 grams Lean Muscle Building Branched Chain Amino Acids, 1.5 grams of Endurance Boosting Amino Acids, Natural Energizers, Antioxidants, and B Vitamins.
- PERFECT ANYTIME: PRE, POST, OR INTRA WORKOUT whether it’s replacing morning coffee or keeping you optimized when you’re in the gym, on the field, or at the office, you get the all the performance benefits in 1 drink. Just mix 2 scoops with 8-10oz of cold water for Anytime Energy or Recovery and 3 scoops for Intense Training (vary amount of water by taste preference)!
- 110MG OF NATURAL ENERGIZERS AND MENTAL FOCUS from Green Coffee Bean and Green Tea give you the clean energy your body needs, and heightens concentration getting you ready to take on any challenge without the crash you can get from artificial stimulants.
- PROTECTIVE ANTIOXIDANTS from Green Tea, Green Coffee and Vitamin C to help defend your body’s cells against oxidative stress and support your immunity levels.
- ZERO SUGAR, ZERO CARBOHYDRATES, ZERO CALORIES, AND GLUTEN FREE making BCAA Energy the cleanest product to support your active lifestyle and keep you going without the added sugar or carbohydrates or gluten of other energy drinks.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 9.53 x 9.53 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Evlution
- ASIN : B01GASAWXU
- Manufacturer reference : 3S-XQ5C-SD9R-$P
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,860 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
WHY BCAA ENERGY?
BCAA ENERGY is the best-selling, naturally energized Branched Chain Amino Acid drink that offers all-in-one energy, focus, muscle building and recovery support. BCAA ENERGY boosts performance by combining the highest quality BCAAs, natural energizers, endurance boosting amino acids, and antioxidants you can use anytime!
WHAT MAKES BCAA ENERGY BETTER?
HIGHER PERFORMANCE: 5 grams of pure BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) in a 2:1:1 ratio, the most researched and proven ratio to support daily muscle building and recovery.
ANYTIME ENERGY AND FOCUS: Green Coffee and Green Tea are used as natural Caffeine sources for cleaner energy and focus. Plus, Vitamin B6 and B12 help support energy levels through intense workouts.
ENDURANCE: Multiple modes of action help boost endurance levels including BETA-ALANINE supporting the buffering of lactic acid*, L-ALANINE supporting glucose production for usable energy to lengthen endurance, and BCAAs that are utilized as fuel during heavy training.
RECOVERY: Raising your level of protein synthesis higher than your rate of protein breakdown allows muscles to rebuild and recover effectively. Taking BCAA ENERGY post workout makes sure your body has enough BCAAs to support higher protein synthesis and the repair process, getting you ready to go harder your next workout.
ANTIOXIDANTS: Green Coffee and Green Tea plus Vitamin C's powerful antioxidant properties help support a healthy immune system.
HYDRATION: Drinking BCAA ENERGY during your workouts will keep you hydrated, with BCAAs reducing muscle breakdown while Taurine supports cell hydration.
Immune System Support
BCAA ENERGY helps support a healthy immune system function through a combination of vitamins, antioxidants, and key amino acids.
BCAA ENERGY contains 100% of the recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C, which has been shown to be one of the most important immune system boosters and essential for good health. Your body does not store or produce Vitamin C so it’s critical that you get it through your diet and supplements.
FIVE REASONS TO TAKE BCAA ENERGY
1. BCAA ENERGY Helps Delay Fatigue During Prolonged Exercise so you can go stronger for longer. Muscle Fatigue is delayed because BCAAs are used by the body as an additional energy source during sustained training and exercise. BCAAs serve as an important energy source when carbohydrates become exhausted after prolonged exercise. When your body depletes the amount of stored glycogen it uses for energy during exercise, BCAAs can still work to power your muscles and help prevent fatigue.
2. BCAA ENERGY Helps Protect Muscle From Breakdown. BCAAs have been shown to preserve muscle mass under extremely catabolic conditions characterized by protein breakdown and muscle wasting. During exercise, muscle protein breakdown, and in particular, BCAA breakdown for energy is increased. By providing supplemental BCAAs, the body is less likely to consume its own protein stores. Think of BCAAs as protectors for your muscles!
3. BCAA ENERGY Helps Support Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance When Taken Regularly. BCAA supplementation supports both aerobic exercise capacity and anaerobic performance. As any athlete knows, a small increase in performance can mean the difference between reaching a personal best or not.
4. BCAA ENERGY Promotes Muscle Protein Synthesis which is a key factor in building and maintaining muscle. Leucine is the most important of the three BCAAs for initiating muscle protein synthesis which is required for muscle building. A dose of 2-3 g leucine is generally considered effective in stimulating muscle protein synthesis and is often referred to as the leucine threshold. For comparison to food, one large egg contains about 0.5 g leucine, and 5-6 oz of most meat, poultry, or fish sources will provide the recommended 2-3 g amount. BCAA ENERGY has 2.5 grams Leucine per serving, which equals the amounts found in a normal serving of meat or 5 eggs.
5. BCAA ENERGY Boosts Recovery by Reducing Muscle Soreness and Damage. Consuming BCAAs before, during or after exercise may reduce the level of muscle soreness felt after heavy training. Furthermore, studies have shown that BCAA intake reduces muscle breakdown that occurs during both resistance/weight training and endurance exercise. That means you can recover faster and have less muscle soreness between challenging workouts.
WHY TAKE BCAAs?
BCAAs are Essential Amino Acids
Meaning they cannot be made by the body, yet they constitute more than one third of the protein found in human muscle tissue. Since you have to get BCAAs through food or supplements, BCAA ENERGY is an easy way to add BCAAs to your diet anytime.
BCAAs provide an additional fuel source during training for working muscle, as the breakdown of BCAAs for energy increases during prolonged exercise. BCAAs enter the bloodstream and fuel your body rapidly, bypassing breakdown in the liver, and are readily taken up by active tissues (mainly muscle).
Of the BCAAs, leucine has especially been shown to initiate muscle protein synthesis (building) and inhibit protein breakdown. This is key whether you are trying to build muscle, maintain lean body mass during caloric restriction, or reduce muscle breakdown during intense exercise.
BCAAs can play an important role in whether the body is in a recovery (tissue building) or catabolic (tissue breakdown) state. BCAAs can help protect your muscles against the catabolic effects of dieting! So, if you're following a Ketogenic diet, in a calorie deficit, BCAA ENERGY supplementation before or during workouts could make a big difference.