The Everything Kids’: Money Book has a lot of cool information that I didn’t even know myself. As others have said, their is a LOT of reading in this book. There is only 30 activities. But if your child doesn’t mind a bit of reading, this book shouldn’t be a worry. I would say that a 4th to 5th grader should be able to read this smoothly. The book offers some cool projects for the kids to do, like shining up old pennies.
Physical conditions wise, the book was in excellent shape. I ordered it new and it didn’t get banged up in the shipping process. It is a little bigger than I expected, but it should fit in a backpack with ease. It isn’t super thick either. The reading part is 137 pages long split into 9 chapters. In total, it is 152 pages long adding that there are three appendices, a glossary section, a resources section, and the answer key.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Everything; 2 edition (17 November 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781598697841
- ISBN-13: 978-1598697841
- ASIN: 1598697846
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 0.9 x 23.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 99,437 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)