Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
The Everything Baby Names Book: From classic to contemporary, 50,000 baby names that you--and your child---will love (Everything®) Kindle Edition
About the Author
- ASIN : B008BVEF5G
- Publisher : Everything; 3rd edition (18 November 2011)
- Language : English
- File size : 4399 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 322 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,933,209 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This one is fun for
- the easy-to-find sidebars (Wiccan baby names, Celebrity baby names, how to say it in Irish, etc)
- layout in three dot- separated columns per page
- origins and variations for each name
- of good length (289 pages of names)
- starts with good tips
It's not so good in some regards:
- less contrasty than first edition, so have good lighting!
- lacks pronunciation guides for even difficult names (Jochabed, Isatas, Giada, etc), so keep a tablet nearby
- purely alphabetical format can get tiresome