- Product Dimensions: 46 x 27 x 30 cm ; 816 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 907 g
- Item Model Number: S223-BK
- ASIN: B000F3FVTC
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 March 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
10,116 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #34 in Sports Duffels
Everest Gym Bag with Wet Pocket, Black, One Size
|Price:||+ $18.83 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dimensions: 18 x 11.5 x 10.5 (LxWxH) inches. Material: 600D Polyester. Capacity: 1950 cu. in / 32 L
- A convenient sports duffel bag with a special side pocket for shoes or wet gear
- Padded bottle holder (3 inches diameter)
- Spacious main compartment with zippered clamshell opening
- Two front zippered pouches with mesh pocket
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- QUALITY High quality 600D Polyester, professionally weaved seams offer long-lasting use.
- DIMENSIONS 18" x 11.5" x 10.5" (LxWxH)
- CAPACITY1950 cu in / 32 L
- WEIGHT 2 lbs 8 oz / 1.1 kg
Life is a journey to the peak of the highest mountain - This has been our goal and vision since 1982 in creating functional and stylish bags for our daily adventures. We believe bags are an extension of our bodies carrying the many essential items that we need throughout the day. And driven to continue our journey to the peak as our name suggests, we have thoughtfully designed items that feature timeless silhouetts and modern conveniences while maintaining fine regard for detail and quality. Drawing upon more than 30 years of experience, we will continue to craft inspirational and innovative bags to be part of your life's journey.
From the manufacturer
Everest Sports Duffel With Wet Pocket (Red/Black)
Our mission is to design, manufacture and provide functional, high-quality products to fit the various needs of all people. We strive to bring the latest trends and features into every bag, making it as functional as it is stylish.
Everest Sports Duffel With Wet Pocket
Daily Gear Bag
Whether to the local crossfit gym or recreation center, our sports duffel will accommodate your gear. From a basketball, tennis racket, or a change of clothes, be prepared for any activity your heart desires.
- Stylish sports duffel bag with a special side pocket for shoes or wet gear
- Extra spacious main compartment with zippered clamshell opening
- Two front zippered pouches and a side mesh pocket
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Flat, structured bottom panel
- Dimensions: 18 x 11.5 x 10.5 inch
- Capacity: 1950 cu in / 32.0 L Weight: 2.5 lbs / 1.1 kg
600 Denier Polyester
High-grade canvas is designed for rough conditions because of its mildew and moisture resistance.
Padded Bottle Pocket
Comfortably fits a 24 oz water container.
Shoes or Wet Compartment
Internal side pocket for wet or dirty shoes and clothes.
Metal Anchor Points
Reinforced metal anchor points for shoulder straps. Ensures longevity and durability.
|Everest Sports Duffel With Pocket||Everest Sporty Gear Bag||Everest Sporty Gear Bag - Large||Everest Travel Gear Bag||Everest Travel Gear Bag - XLarge|
|Length||18 in||20 in||25 in||17.5 in||30 in|
|Width||11.5 in||10 in||12 in||10.5 in||15 in|
|Height||10.5 in||10 in||12 in||9.5 in||14 in|
|Capacity||1950 cu in||1890 cu in||3410 cu in||1640 cu in||5980 cu in|
|Shoe / Wet Pocket||✓||NA||NA||NA||NA|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The bag is bigger than what I initially expected. It has a big inner compartment with a smaller inside zip pocket that hangs from the back lid seam. In this pocket, I was able to stuff a body poof into and a few other items with room to spare.
On one side of the bag, there is an open mesh pocket (no zipper) in which you can slide your keys and other things into; I consider this pocket to be large - it spans the side of the entire duffle.
On the other side of the bag is a zip pocket that has a mesh side. When you unzip this compartment, it opens up into a bag that lays inside of the bigger main compartment of the bag. I wear a size 11 women's/9.5 men's shoe and my tennis shoes fit perfectly in that compartment and is easy to zip back up. This is also what they consider the "wet pocket" as the mesh on the side is supposed to air out the compartment and/or dry the items inside.
The inside main compartment is roomy. Now if you are toting around tennis shoes in the outer compartment/the bag that lays into the bigger/main compartment, there won't be *as* much room as empty, but it still offers quite a bit of room to spare. I was able to fit a tank top, yoga pants, socks, a toiletries bag (full) and a few other items in it with room to spare.
On the front of the bag, there are 2 zip compartments with an open pocket in between. The pocket in between is meant for water bottles. If you have something that is a wider circumference than say a regular 20 oz bottles, it's likely to not fit. The other zip pockets come in handy for storing smaller items and have plenty of room for what you need.
The overall feel of this bag, feels good - and sturdy. It fits into a standard locker with a little bit of maneuvering on the sides of the bags but overall, its a great gym bag.
I'm pleased with it and hope to get a lot of good use out of it.
UPDATE. 1.5 week later. So disappointed. BEWARE The metal (looking) parts that hook the large shoulder strap completely broke off. In the process of returning now.
- Small enough to fit in the small lockers in my gym at work (old bag was way too big)
- I work out first thing in the am so I wear my workout gear to the gym and pack my work clothes. As such, I wanted a bag where the main compartment was fresh, and the sweaty clothes could be packed separately after the workout
Pros: This bag is perfect. Small enough to fit in my locker at work. Easily fits my work clothes; shoes, socks, underwear, undershirt, belt, folded slacks, sport shirt, and sweater. I keep all shoes in the wet compartment which is vented. After my workout, I can fit my size 11.5 running shoes, socks, shorts, shirt, and a pair of sweats in the wet compartment. Adding a sweatshirt might be pushing it. While not a requirement, the extra pockets have been great. I use one for toiletries and heart rate strap (not tall enough for big shampoo or lotion bottles - those go in a ziplock in main part of the bag). I use the other for keys, wallet, badge, watch, headphones, etc. The water bottle feature is nice as I can hydrate on my way to my desk. All in all a great bag.
Cons: While they aren't cons for me, this is definitely a daily bag. People who like to bring a big bag at the beginning of the week, leave it at the gym, and bring it home on Friday would likely be disappointed. Additionally, I didn't notice a strap/hook to hang it by its end from the top of the locker - not a huge deal as it lays flat at the bottom in my locker. Finally, it's not heavy duty rip-stop ballistic stuff. It's probably going to wear out. I'll buy another when it does.