Estwing Hammer - 20 oz Straight Rip Claw with Smooth Face & Shock Reduction Grip - E3-20S
|Price:||+ $15.60 Delivery|
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- RIP CLAW VERSITILITY – Use for pulling nails, prying boards, demolition work, splitting wood and more
- BUILT FOR THE PRO – Framers, roofers, carpenters, contractors, tradesman & serious DIYers
- PATENTED SHOCK REDUCTION GRIP – Comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A Tradition of Excellence
Estwing's Solid Steel Hammers provide unsurpassed balance and temper. The head and handle are fully polished and forged in one piece. Our exclusive Shock Reduction Grip is molded on and offers the utmost in both comfort and durability, while reducing vibrations caused by impact.
- Forged in One Piece
- Build to Last for Generations
Estwing Nail Hammers
Quality Meets Precision
At Estwing we have a passion for making the finest American-made hand tools. For over 90 years we have been making tools for the tradesman. You can see that passion in each tool, from the patented Shock Reduction grips to our fully polished hammer heads, these tools are made to last. Our tools are made with the extremes of job site use in mind. Estwing tools are made tough, too last. Tried and tested, they are the essential gear for every tradesman.
- Forged Using Solid American Steel
- Available with Smooth & Milled Faces
- Head Weights 12oz - 30oz
- Available in Finish and Framing Lengths
- Patented Shock Reduction Grip
- Proudly Made in the USA
Estwing Hammers are forged using a single piece of American steel for maximum strength and durability.
Drop Forged and Tempered
Our tempering process has made Estwing hammers the most durable tool on the job site for over 90 years.
Hand Polished Perfection
A beautifully polished, solid steel head and neck give our Estwing hammers their trademark look.
Proudly Made in the USA
From our factory in Rockford, IL to the job site. We strive to provide Tradesman with the industries best striking tools.
|Estwing E3-16C 16 oz Curved Claw Hammer with Shock Reduction Grip - Smooth Face||Estwing E3-16S 16 oz Straight Claw Rip Hammer with Shock Reduction Grip - Smooth Face||Estwing E3-25SM 25 oz BIG BLUE Framing Hammer, Long Handle with Shock Reduction Grip - Milled Face||Estwing E3-22SM 22 oz Framing Hammer with Long Handle & Shock Reduction Grip - Milled Face||Estwing E3-30S 30 oz Framing Hammer, Long Handle with Shock Reduction Grip - Smooth Face|
|Claw Type||Curved Claw||Straight Rip Claw||Straight Claw||Straight Claw||Straight Claw|
|Face Type||Smooth Face||Smooth Face||Milled Face||Milled Face||Smooth Face|
|Shock Reduction Grip||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Don't worry about the lacquer stuff coming off--that's just to keep it shiny as it is hauled in job lots from manufacturer to shelves. You can always lightly wipe it down with gun oil or mineral oil or sewing machine oil or whatever rocks your world oil-wise. Keep it off the ground and wipe it dry after use if it gets wet (then re-oil it to put it away), don't store it where it will get wet, and it will last a life time easy. I know, I know, standard info for any metal tool, but some people are truly idiots and then whine that a tool is crap because they ruin it through their own laziness or stupidity.
So enjoy a quality tool--they are getting harder and harder to find these days.