Addrena Estrohalt- Dim Supplement (Diindolylmethane) And Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) Best Estrogen Blocker For Women & Men | Natural Aromatase Inhibitor Vitamin To Help Pcos, Menopause, And Pms
|Item form||Liquid, Tablets|
|Item Weight||0.13 Ounces|
|Ingredients:||DIM (150mg), Indole-3-Carbinol, Flax Oil|
About this item
- BEST ESTROGEN BLOCKER PILLS FOR WOMEN AND MEN. Contains Two Potent Aromatase inhibitors and One Natural Estrogen Blocker in DIM (Diindolylmethane), Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), and Flax Oil. Blocks estrogen and reduces the conversion of estrogen from testosterone in our bodies.
- CAN HELP ESTROGEN DOMINANCE SO YOU CAN FEEL AND LOOK YOUR BEST. (Vegetarian Friendly Product) Also GMO free, sugar free, soy free, gluten free, and dairy free. The highest quality oestrogen reducer money can buy.
- SUPPORTS ESTROGEN BALANCE; Increased estrogen plays a role causing various side effects. Supports issues such as Menopause, PCOS, and helps in estrogen bloat management. Start with as little as a third of pill; huge bonus over other brands which can cause you harm.
- THE ONLY ESTROGEN REDUCER THAT DOES NOT CONTAIN BIOPERINE as it is not effective and causes side effects. Estrohalt is the best estro blocker you can buy because it has the strength without the unnecessary ingredients which cause side effects like rosacea.
- ESTROHALT CAN HELP REDUCE SIDE EFFECTS COMPARED TO OTHER BRANDS as the tablets can be cut in half with any knife when you start to judge strength. Best Dim Supplements acne pill that actually works. From the makers of Acnetame, Focus Pep, and No-Stim.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.4 x 5.33 x 5.08 cm; 3.68 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Addrena
- ASIN : B07D5FKLCL
- Manufacturer reference : 19962469602
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,128 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Estrohalt is the best estrogen blocker and aromatase inhibitor with DIM you can buy over the counter because it has attributes that no other pill has. Estrohalt lowers estrogen levels from it's aromatase inhibitors in Diindolylmethane (DIM) and Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) which reduce the conversion of estrogen from testosterone in our bodies.
- Along with these two ingredients Estrohalt contains Flax Oil which acts as an estrogen blocker within our body while also being fat soluble which helps the absorption of DIM and Indole. Unlike most other brands Estrohalt purposely does not contain piperine extract as piperine does not increase absorption of supplements other than of B-vitamins according to the latest studies and also causes side effects for some people.
- Estrohalt is also unique to other brands in that these easy to swallow tablets cut in half with any knife so that a smaller dose can be taken when you first try the product.
- From the makers of Blemless and Nootrostim.
Helps Estrogen Dominance with Effective Ingredients
Estrohalt helps estrogen dominance so you can feel and look your best. It supports estrogen balance as increased estrogen plays a role causing various side effects.
Signs of estrogen dominance include:
- Decreased sex drive.
Estrohalt contains two potent aromatase inhibitors and one natural estrogen blocker in DIM (Diindolylmethane) and Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C).
Estrohalt is the only natural estrogen reducer that does not contain Bioperine as it is not effective and causes side effects. It is the best estro blocker and is vegetarian friendly.
DIM (150mg), Indole-3-Carbinol, Flax Oil
Take one tablet per serving. Tablets can be broken in half when first used to judge strength; we recommend you do this. Although half of a pill or a whole pill may be strong enough for most customers, others may need more than one pill for the desired result. We ask that you first get a doctor’s permission before taking more than one pill.
No medical advice is given or implied by Addrena LLC. You must not rely on the information from Addrena LLC as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information from Addrena LLC.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They do work. My husband is taking these too and they work for him also.
If they were just in reach for two people over a week ago, these pills are definitely out of reach now at $45.98 now!
*Edit, price has risen $20 in under 2 weeks!
You can't justify that kind of price hike!
So disappointing Estrohalt!!!
I ordered Estro-halt a few weeks ago in hopes of helping me with a variety of symptoms I have cyclically, which I believe is due to estrogen dominance.
I get terrible breakouts, nausea, headaches, irritability, anxiety, fatigue, water retention, nerve and joint pains and I also have bad ovulation pains and abdominal cramping, bad PMS symptoms and ongoing interstitial cystitis.
I have noticed so far that the breaking out seems to have already reduced a bit, as well the nausea, headaches, fatigue and irritability. I've not yet come to my menstruation yet since taking Estrohalt, so I don't know if it has/is going to help all the PMS. I'm feeling positive about this though and hoping with continued use the PMS and interstitial cystitis symptoms might improve too. I had tried DIM before but it irritated my bladder badly, so I couldn't use it. I'm wondering if it was the bioperine/piperine and that is why Estrohalt doesn't seem to be adding more irritancy to my already sensitive bladder.
THANKS!! 🙂 🙂🙂
I tried taking just the one does in the morning and did have some minor E2 sides as a result. Therefore have returned back to the morning and evening dosing.
- better results from weight loss cardio training (less wobble!)
- increased libido and energy
Definitely makes a difference
My workouts have increased in volume and intensity and I am finding my recovery time from vigorous exercise has reduced
Top reviews from other countries
I was starting to get them at night and whenever I would get hot flashes by physical activity like simply cleaning my house. I had to stop and wait for them to subside in order to continue working.
Yesterday I worked out in the yard and didn't get any hot flashes based on my physical activity.
Right now for the past 2 weeks I am only taking 1/2 a tablet daily for now because I felt like earlier this month I was experiencing hair loss but I also have hypothyroidism so I may need to check my current thyroid levels.
May start taking a full tablet starting next week and see where I am at after 30 days.