4 in 1 Essentials Baby Carrier by LILLEbaby - Lily Pond
|Price:||+ $18.06 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ERGONOMIC AND HIP-HEALTHY: Hip-healthy for baby with an adjustable seat, provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby's body.
- 4 CARRY POSITIONS: 4 versatile carrying positions including newborn front*, front, back and hip. Ideal for babies and toddlers weighing 7* - 45 lbs (*Newborn position with Infant Insert sold separately).
- COMFORT: Baby's weight is evenly distributed between the parent's hips and shoulders. Soft and durable 100% cotton cradles baby in supportive comfort.
- PRACTICAL: Machine washable, breathable mesh hood for protection or privacy while nursing, large cargo pocket, dual adjustments, generous padding, 3-way adjustable straps and more
- ESSENTIALS: Featuring an exclusive temperature-control panel that easily zips-up for baby's warmth and zips-down to expose cool, breathable, 3D mesh.
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It is so easy to adjust and use and was very comfortable for both me and my husband to wear. My toddler was comfortable and happy inside. She was able to nap easily as well.
It did get a bit warm wearing her in the carrier, but the comfort is hard to beat.
I found that putting it above my hip bones hurt my lower back like crazy. Putting the waist strap down on my hip bones helped a ton but made walking harder since it shortened my stride.
I am excited to continue to use this as my toddler gets older.