- Format: AC-3, Box set, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Region: Region 1 (US and Canada DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 90
- Studio: Warner Home Video
- DVD Release Date: 13 Sep 2011
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- ASIN: B005J9ZFJ8
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
20,903 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- #4876 in TV Shows (Movies & TV)
Er-Complete Seasons 1-15
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
ER explores the inner workings of an urban teaching hospital and critical issues faced by the dedicated physicians and staff of its emergency room. The pulse-pounding drama features new challenges each season, from exploring personal problems outside of Chicago's County General Hospital to the political issues being raised inside. Each season features new additions, including chief resident Kerry Weaver (Laura Innes), Alex Kingston as British surgeon Elizabeth Corday, Paul McCrane as abrasive Dr. Robert Romano, and Lucy Knight (Kellie Martin), a third-year medical student starting her rotation. It’s always rush hour at Chicago’s County General where every day brings triumphs and losses. As Dr. Greene fights his final battle, his former student, John Carter, must step in as Chief Resident to lead the group of healers. Meanwhile, Kovac’s wild ways begin to affect his job performance, Susan Lewis gets married, and Weaver gets promoted. Plus, Carter and Kovac return from their time in Africa. What happens when second year residents become teachers, new physicians enter the mix, and family issues complicate the work environment? Created by best-selling author Michael Crichton and producer John Wells, these heroic doctors and nurses are faced with life-and-death decisions on a daily basis, including a deadly quarantine, a run-in with a helicopter, a horrific plane crash, and more. While the names may change, the task remains the same: saving lives.]]>
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Edit: I emailed Amazon, and they contacted me quickly with a response to completely replace my order free of charge. I was not expecting such good service, since it's the end of August and I purchased this series in May. My replacement order was packed with air bags this time and was perfect!
Actually subtitle languages are not the sames for all the seasons in the box.
Thank you for allowing me to have these moments with my husband!!!! I left nursing and began a new treck as a teacher. I have been a teacher since 1986... I still love being able to diagnose the "simple" diagonosis... and showing my husband what the monitors mean!