|Hardware Interface||USB, HDMI|
|Compatible Devices||PC, Mac|
|Mounting Hardware||USB cable, PowerLite 1785W projector, EasyMP software CD, Quick, Registration card, Soft carrying case, Computer cable (VGA), User manual CD, Power cable, Projector remote control with batteries, Setup Sheet|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Image Brightness||3200 lm|
|Optical Zoom||1.2 x|
|Noise level||39 dB|
|Total Usb Ports||2|
|Connector Type||MHL, Ethernet, LAN|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||29.21 x 21.34 x 4.32 cm; 1.81 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.81 kg|
|Item Model Number||PL1785W|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||27 April 2018|
Epson PowerLite LCD Projector PowerLite 1785W Black
|Hardware interface||USB, HDMI|
About this item
- Lightweight and travel friendly — thin as a laptop; weighs just 4 lb.
- Look for two numbers — 3,200 lumens (1) Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color and 3,200 lumens (1) White Brightness for well-lit rooms.
- Vibrant widescreen images — WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) for widescreen HD performance.
- Wireless — project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone (3) without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Built for busy, on-the-go professionals, the ultra portable PowerLite 1785W projector features wireless widescreen performance, plus convenient Miracast streaming. This ultra thin 4 lb model provides 3,200 lumens of color brightness, 3,200 lumens of white brightness (1) and WXGA resolution — ideal for HD-quality content. Featuring Miracast, the latest in wireless connectivity, the 1785W can mirror content from a smartphone or streaming device (3). It also supports Chromecast, Roku and MHL-enabled devices. And, its auto horizontal and vertical keystone correction offer fast, easy image adjustments.
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3. For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See our official site for details.
4. Gamut volume of leading Epson business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014. Volume is measured in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.
5 Based on TFCinfo: US Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2016.
6. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading 3LCD projectors and leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD sales data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research sales data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
7. Data source: ProjectorCentral.com, Feb. 2015. Average of 1,420 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in each of six brightness segments. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the six segments.
8. Leading 3LCD business and education projectors vs. leading 1-chip DLP projectors, selected according to NPD data as of July 2015. Based on U.S. research conducted by Radius Research.
9. Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
10. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
11. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
12. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
From the manufacturer
Ultra Portable, Widescreen, Wireless Projector with Miracast Streaming
Built for busy, on-the-go professionals, the ultra portable PowerLite 1785W projector features wireless widescreen performance, plus convenient Miracast streaming. This ultra thin 4 lb model provides 3,200 lumens of color brightness, 3,200 lumens of white brightness (1) and WXGA resolution - ideal for HD-quality content. Featuring Miracast, the latest in wireless connectivity, the 1785W can mirror content from a smartphone or streaming device (3). It also supports Chromecast, Roku and MHL-enabled devices. And, its auto horizontal and vertical keystone correction offer fast, easy image adjustments.
Lightweight and Travel Friendly
Thin as a laptop; weights just 4lb.
Impactful Images and Presentations
3,200 lumens (1) Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color and 3,200 lumens (1) White Brightness for up to 300” image size for powerful presentations.
WXGA resolution (1280 x 800); offers 2x more resolution than SVGA for HD-quality presentations.
Project from your laptop, tablet or smartphone wirelessly, or project videos and apps from your device using Miracast.
Fast, Easy Image Adjustments
Auto horizontal and vertical keystone correction, plus Screen Fit to quickly adjust the image to fit the screen, even if the projector is placed off center.
Share HD Videos
Share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device - supports Chromecast via HDMI, plus Roku and MHL-enabled devices.
Fast Wireless Setup for Your Mobile Device
Just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet.
Compatible with the Latest Laptops and Media Players
Supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The network configuration is not user friendly. I found my home network and entered the password; but the projector does not tell you whether you are successfully connected or not. One thing I wasn't expect was the noise level. The project gets hot pretty quick and the fan becomes very loud. I also connected my PS4 and played a few games. It is not good for gaming because it does not show dark very well. I mostly use the project for my computer, so I am happy with the overall performance.