One of the first lines in this book is the author is “not going to spoon feed you strategies” and if you wanted good strategies you “should have paid more”. Not a good start.
Then author proceeds to give many elaborate and complicated trading codes for use with TradeStation software, giving few if any examples and almost no pictures. Author claims to be a “stock market champion”. Probably should stick to that.
- Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: Independently Published (24 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1095328557
- ISBN-13: 978-1095328552
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.6 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 49,700 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)