I wish I had read this book when I started my first business at 24, however at 60 it's never too late.
Through the use of countless real life stories and experiences, Darren Hardy takes the reader through a step by step guide to succeeding in small and larger businesses.
If you are currently employ other people please do yourself a favor and do two things.
1. Buy this book,
2. Read Chapter 4 before you employ anyone else
The application of the wisdom in Chapter will change your life. Period. I just made my "Amanda" redundant.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 8 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Folio Literary Management
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 22 January 2019
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07N13337Y
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 15,952 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)