Have you decided to walk the path of self-discovery and learn how to unlock your hidden potential? Are you feeling lost amid a barrage of misconceptions? Are you continually doubting yourself? Well, look no further as the Enneagram Personality Book is what you need!
An Enneagram is an ancient personality typing test that has gained a lot of traction due to its uncanny accuracy in describing the nature of a human being. It helps an individual to crack open his or her inner characteristics and presents both the good and bad aspects in a very easy to grasp manner.
According to the Enneagram test, human beings can be classified into nine different personalities, and each personality has its own unique set of positive and negative traits.
This book will help you understand these different traits and allow you to improve your overall mental, spiritual, and emotional intelligence in the process!
Going through this Enneagram book, you will be able to:
- Get a good understanding of the core concepts of Enneagram personalities.
- Differentiate between the nine core Enneagram personalities, such as The Perfectionist, Helper, Achiever, Mediator, Individualist, Optimist, and so on.
- Learn the in-depth characteristics of each of the nine personalities and be able to classify yourself and the people around you accordingly.
- Understand the role that personalities play in finding the right person for you and learn how to further improve your love life with a deeper understanding of compatibility.
To give you an overview of the chapters in this book:
- Introduction: The brief introductory chapter of the book will give you an idea of the core principles of the Enneagram and help you understand the importance of being able to recognize and classify your personality.
- Chapter 1: The first chapter of the book focuses on introducing you to the nine different types of personalities associated with Enneagram and gives you a foundational understanding of what the philosophy is all about.
- Chapter 2: The next chapter, tellingly titled "Self Discovery" will walk you through the different types of personalities previously introduced in Chapter 1 in much greater detail. This chapter will help you to fully realize what kind person you are and get a firm understanding of your personality.
- Chapter 3: The third chapter is dedicated to those who are struggling to find real love in their life. This chapter dives deeper into the concept of love and compatibility as perceived by the pseudo-scientific philosophies of Enneagram. This chapter will not only help you understand the concept but will also give some crucial pointers as to how you find the perfect personality for you and improve your relationship in the long run.
- Chapter 4: The final chapter of the book focuses on teaching you just how you can determine your personality or the personality of someone else that you know, based on their external appearance. Various factors come into play when trying to classify a person's personality based on their appearance, and this chapter will teach you just how to do that!