★★Buy the Paperback Version of this Book and get the Kindle Book version for FREE★★
Do you want to know your true essence?
Do you want to investigate your strengths and weaknesses?
Do you want to learn how to change negative behaviours and patterns towards personal growth and awareness?
If stress prevents you from achieving the results you would like in your work or your relationships are a mess, probably your subconscious led you to visit this page.
And guess what? You have come to the right place because through the Enneagram you can find the answers to your problems.
The Enneagram is an ancient form of understanding of the 9 personality types (and subpersonalities). It has existed for over 1700 years, and all the greatest and most important men in history have made use of it. The Enneagram is currently the most powerful and practical intercultural system available for personal development and professional growth in any sector and area of life.
Reading this book and following the practical exercises you'll find inside, even if you're a complete beginner and don't know anything about this subject, you can:
- discover the 9 personality types and identify yours;
- overcome the lack of confidence in yourself and others and regain inner strength;
- improve your self-knowledge, achieve self-transformation and self-improvement;
- understand how your actions affect your own behavior or that of others;
- understand how the personalities of the people around you can influence yours;
- learn to induce negative people around you to behave positively towards you through mindfulness.
The benefits you will find in studying and applying the principles of the Enneagram (while keeping an eye on success for yourself, for your work, for your relationships) are truly amazing and the results are demonstrated by the people who, both today and in history, have achieved great results in their lives.