This book took many many hours to work through because it's intellectually and emotionally challenging.
Nevertheless I highly recommend reading this. It affirmed my own decision long ago that humanism is a key way for the human race to thrive.
The author challenges conventional and religious wisdom in a respectful way and debunks many of the myths out there and the focus by many on what's not working rather than what is.
The author is also under no illusions and so I found this a very solid and fair work
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 19 hours and 49 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 13 February 2018
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B079P8WN4Y
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 469 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)