Otamatone [English Edition] Japanese Electronic Musical Instrument Synthesizer by Cube/Maywa Denki, White
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BEST SELLING - One of Japan's best selling musical Instrument Portable Synthesizer toys!
- FUN & EASY TO PLAY - You can create different sound and pitch by pressing down the middle part of the Otamatone. By sliding down your finger up and down, you can create higher and lower tone.
- Otamatone's face is made out of rubber, and by pushing his cheeks and making his mouth move around, the volume and the bass of the sound changes.
- When you press the cheek, mouth will open. It is a musical insturment, you can enjoy the sound.
- ※AAA Batteries ×3 ※Body Size: Approx 10.6" (27 cm)
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Anyway, you'll probably want the Deluxe version since it's apparently easier to play. However, that doesn't mean this is a bad product. This is pretty fun thing to mess around with. It might be a bit difficult to learn if you've never played stringed instruments before. It could possibly be easier to learn if you play guitar but if you play fretless stringed instruments like violin or cello, then this'll be a piece of cake for you.
It works just as intended but had to give 4/5 stars due to my poor ears