Endurance Recumbent Exercise Bike with 8kg Magnetic Flywheel, Wide Comfort Plus Seat and Heart Rate Monitor.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXCELLENT BACK SUPPORT - The wide comfort plus seat with contoured back support is great for people who would like to do gentle exercise or rehab work on knee joints, hip joints or those with bad backs. help reduce any back stress and provide real comfort when working out
- 8 LEVELS OF ADJUSTABLE MAGNETIC RESISTANCE - This recumbent bikes comes equipped with a smooth to pedal, whisper quiet 8kg magnetic flywheel and is used by Physiotherapists Australia wide
- EASY TO READ MONITOR – This computer tracks your speed, distance, time, calories and heart rate all on an easy to read and navigate screen
- HEAVY DUTY POWDERCOATED FRAME – High quality steel frame which is powdercoated and rustproof this bike will stand the test of time.
- Great For Rehabilation from knee and joint surgery or for Gentle Exercise
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
26 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only gripe is that the max resistance is fairly low. The LCD screen is good only to hold my Kindle. The pulse measurement is totally inaccurate and it's a bit of a fiddle to use the other functions. But who really needs those anyway.
Excellent functionality for the price.
Only thing need umprovement is the seat adjustment need to be easier to slide and lock instead of the screw knob locking mechanism.
Apart from that it is excellent for exercise.
Very pleased too with the customer support in resolving an initial problem.
Not programmable but I can set up programs and switch levels manumatically - so 5 mins warm up, 5 minutes intense, etc.
It works well, good resistance on the flywheel. Only minor issues are: Seat is a little close to the pedals at full extension (I have very long legs) and if my feet tilt a little too far back, my heels can hit the ground while pedalling.
Overall, a very good machine for the price.