Should you panic?
No, says Mark Koltko-Rivera, Ph.D., a Christian and an award-winning scientist.
Dr. Koltko-Rivera shows that, contrary to all the hype:
- there is no statistical proof that Shemitah years are worse than other years for the stock market;
- the "Shemitah sign" failed to give warning of the worst financial cataclysm in American history;
- Blood Moon Tetrads have been remarkably poor signs of trouble for the Jewish people;
- the "Blood Moon Tetrad sign" failed to give warning of the worst catastrophe in the last thousand years of Jewish history;
- there is no scriptural support for the idea that Blood Moon Tetrads or Shemitah years are prophetic signs.
The author explains why: people fall for rumors like these; how readers can positively address concerns about the economy, the security of Israel, and even the arrival of Messiah; and, how they can deal with sensationalistic claims in the future.