- Audio CD: 1 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers and Blackstone Audio; Unabridged edition (19 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481533657
- ISBN-13: 978-1481533652
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3.8 x 12.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- Average Customer Review: 57 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 130,964 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.33 Delivery
Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Ashlee Vance is one of the most prominent writers on technology today. After spending several years reporting on Silicon Valley and technology for the New York Times, Vance went to Bloomberg Businessweek, where he has written dozens of cover and feature stories for the magazine on topics ranging from cyber espionage to DNA sequencing and space exploration.
Showing 1-8 of 57 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently read a book on Steve Jobs's life and my review was negative. Here though I am happy to recommend this book as it delivers a serious treatise on the life of an extraordinary character that also makes for an exciting read. It is also a story that is just beginning and I will hopefully get updates going forward. I must say this though about a character like Musk. Individuality is a commodity that is certainly not espoused by this man. Respect for the individual is sacrificed to create his empire and though it might be the way of things in this day and age I feel it is an emotional ambiguity Elon Musk might like to explore a little. Peter Eerden.
A testament to knowing that having Larger than life goals require larger than life work ethics too.
PS I still want to meet him to discuss the human/technology divide, cyberdyne systems and quantum mechanics some day.
The book itself is, however, a good read assuming the book will survive. Recommend spending extra money for a better made book.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Business
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Scientists
- Books > Business & Economics > Biography & History
- Books > Business & Economics > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Reference > Patents & Inventions
- Books > Humour & Entertainment
- Books > Politics, Philosophy & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Specific Topics
- Books > Science, Nature & Maths > History & Philosophy
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides