- Boxed-product Weight: 109 g
- ASIN: B07JNH5C8H
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 June 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
'Elizabeth Arden' 75ml Eight Hour Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment
Available from these sellers.
- The Perfect companion to the original classic. Soothing emollients smooth and soften rough, weather exposed skin. Signs of dryness and cracking are reversed so hands look and feel soft and touchable.
- No greasy residue. Suitable for all skin types.
- Created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden to soothe skin, Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant became an instant and overwhelming success. What made it so effective is a combination of petrolatum, a skin-soothing beta-hydroxy in one of its first cosmetic uses, and vitamin E
- The apricot coloured balm was so beneficial to her clients, Miss Arden used it to soothe her famous thoroughbred horses' legs. Even its name came about thanks to a remarkable performance - a loyal client used it to treat her child's skinned knee and eight hours later the skin was all better.
- How to use Step One - Apply liberally as often as necessary.
1 new from $33.12
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|