- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 9.7 cm ; 77.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 81.6 g
- ASIN: B07BF5FDD5
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
22,301 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #13 in Prenatal Vitamin Supplements
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.95 delivery
+ $8.95 delivery
+ $8.95 delivery
Elevit Elevit Morning Sickness Relief Tablets 30 pack, 76 grams
- Helps provide 12 hours of sustained relief from morning sickness throughout the day or night.
- Formulated with vitamin B6 and naturally derived ginger, which have been shown to help reduce the frequency and severity of morning sickness.
- Elevit Morning Sickness Relief should be used in conjunction with Elevit, and is not a replacement for Elevit
- Take one tablet in the morning and if required, one tablet 12 hours later to help maintain continuous relief.
- For improved results, take Elevit Morning Sickness Relief for at least 3-4 days.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Contains Ginger & Vitamin B6
Naturally derived ginger and vitamin B6. These ingredients have been shown in studies 11,12 to help reduce the frequency and severity of morning sickness and help relieve symptoms such as nausea and vomiting.
11. Vutyavanich T. et al. Obstet & Gynecol 2001; 97(4): 577–582.
12. Sahakian V. et al. Obstet & Gynecol 1991; 78(1): 33–6.
1 - 2 Tablets A Day
Take 1 tablet in the morning. If required, take 1 tablet, 12 hours later to help maintain relief.
Sustained Release For 12 Hours
Unique bi-layer tablet with a 12 hour sustained release formula to help provide day and night relief from symptoms such as nausea and vomiting.
Ingredients:Ginger (zingiber officinale) rhizome powder 600mg and Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 37.5mg
Directions:Take 1 tablet in the morning and if required take 1 tablet 12 hours later to maintain continuous relief or take as professionally prescribed. If severe morning sickness symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|