I bought these because I often read at night on my phone/laptop/kindle fire. For blocking UV lights and helping me sleep, they are PERFECT. Until I ran across this while shopping, I had no idea this was a thing, and it's really helped me with my sleeping habits.
There are a few things to keep in mind however.
1) they seem kind of fragile, so I keep them in a hard glasses case. They came in a cloth bag, and I don't trust them to not be crushed/snapped in it.
2) the lenses are big. This is good, because it blocks more light when I shift in bed, but it also tends to dig into my cheek/nose a little, so I do adjust them a lot. This might be too annoying to some. That said, I am petite, so it's possible this wouldn't be an issue for someone with a longer face.
3) The snap ons. The clip to snap the frames on my glasses works well, so that is a plus. The downside is that they don't fit my glasses very well - the snaps come down basically where by nose guard is, so they catch. I have to clip them above my nose guard, and that means that they don't hold on as well as they should. I've had them abruptly jump off my face twice now when I forgot to adjust the snap - they tend to lift up over time, because they hit my cheeks and it pushes them up, and eventually they lose their hold. So far it's still worth it, but I may just buy some over glasses full frames eventually if it gets too annoying.
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Item Model Number: BD10738
- ASIN: B07L86SX8Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 December 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
29,006 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #1637 in Women's Eyewear & Accessories