I like this book, BUT it's not completely usable with out the accompanying textbook. A few people mentioned in their reviews that purchasing the textbook was not necessary, but I disagree. The workbook specifically references the chapters of the textbook, and there are some exercises that cannot be done without the textbook.
That being said, I will be buying the textbook because I appreciate the exercises in this workbook. Practice is important for language learning, and this book helps with that. There's a CD included so you can practice listening as well as writing. I think it's a good book.
Update 5/14/2017 - I do not recommend the textbook for this workbook. I stated that they have to be used together and I still think so. And since I do not recommend the textbook (especially for self-study because the language is very technical and cumbersome), I would have to caution against purchasing this workbook.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Tuttle Publishing; 2nd ed. edition (1 August 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0804845026
- ISBN-13: 978-0804845021
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.8 x 25.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 581 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 40,901 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)