Digital Electronic Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm Automatic With 240V AC Adapter TGA Clinically Validated
- Large LCD Display V.A.60 * 40.5mm
- New technology-- MWI (measuring while inflating technology)- Fast Result
- Blood pressure classification indicator (WHO function)
- 240V AC Adapter inclusive, more accurate result and save battery money
- TGA Clinically Validated, with ARTG No. 211031
Product detailsSize:22-32cm cuff with AC Adapter
- Package Dimensions : 16.8 x 12 x 8.4 cm; 450 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Transtek
- ASIN : B07PGJVV22
- Manufacturer reference : 1491
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top trending products related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FEATURES Display Mode: Digital LCD V.A.60 * 40.5mm Measurement Mode: Oscillographic testing mode Measurement Range: Rated cuff pressure: (0~300mmHg), Measurement pressure: (40~230mmHg) Pulse:(40~199) beat/minute Accuracy: Pressure: ± 3mmHg; Pulse :±5% of reading Standard Cuff: Soft cuff, 22-32cm Weight: Approx 300g External Dimensions: Approx 110mm * 110mm * 41mm The 3rd Generation technology Automatic power-off function Error messages indication 1Y Warranty ARTG No. 211031 TGA Clinically Validated
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good device and is TGA (Australia) approved. Reading is very close to when I have BP checked in clinic.
It should have option to save readings.