Zenone Baby Electric Nail Filer and Trimmer for Newborn Baby's, Toddlers, Kids and Adults Nail File, Safe with LED light Electric Baby Nail Clipper
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Really gentle on fingers but gets the job done effortlessly and painlessly, say bye to accidents
- Its so quiet, you can use it while your bubs asleep and with a soft LED front light infront of it, you know you are going get it right
- One button, 2 speeds with options of left and right rotation to help you have comfortable nail-trimming experience.
- Filing heads not only for babies, but it comes with additional heads for mom and dad as well and a soft cushioned head for polishing 3* Filing Tools for Adults; 3*Cushioned Grinding Heads
- Aesthetic look and feel with a glossy finish in 2 colors, Pink and Blue. NOW 10% Discount on Diaper changing mat when you buy this. click here Https://tinyurl.com/y8a9oftu
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Clipping your bub's nails does not have to be a chore to be dreaded anymore with this safe nail filer and trimmer. This product comes with 6 filing heads, 3 for babies and kids and 3 for adults. It has 2 speeds and gently files away nails without causing any wounds as would traditional nail clippers. You can use it quietly when your baby is asleep and comes with a LED light for extra safety and visibility in low light conditions. Say no to tears and enjoy this process with your kids.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Trimming my son’s nails was never easy as he struggles to let me do his nails. Now we managed to get all 10 toes and fingers – easy to use and gentle on fingertips. It is definitely a win for all!