Electric Nail Files, Geecol 2021 Updated Version USB Electric Nail File 20000 RPM Adjustable Speed Portable 11 Changeable Filing Bits Electric Manicure Pedicure Kit Nail Drill for Acrylic Nails, Gel Nails
Enhance your purchase
- 【Professional Electric Nail Files】 The electric nail file set consists of 11 different shaft drills, 4 x sanding belts, 2 x nail files, 1 x acrylic nail clippers, 3 x drills and silicone sleeves. It can be used for manicure, pedicure, polishing, shaping and removing excess cuticle, or beauty of pet nails, etc. Good choice for home salon use. It can also be used for small leather goods, wood and wall carvings, stamping and sanding.
- 【More Stable, Much Low Vibration and Low Noise Not Hot】 2021 Updated Version. High tech speed bearings and an upgraded inner motor ensure stable quality of the nail drill, quiet voice and slight vibration during manicure. Great aluminum body for efficient heat dissipation and long service life.
- 【Fashionable, Lightweight, Portable】 The body made of high-density aluminum alloy with non-slip surface treatment is scratch-proof, drop-proof and drop-proof. The pencil-shaped appearance on the handle makes for a comfortable and firm grip, and the lightweight design (2.13 oz) makes it easy to use and perfect for travel and home.
- 【Stepless Speed Control & Two Directions of Rotation】 - The professional electric nail milling cutter gel nails kit has stepless speed control from 0 to 20,000 rpm. You can set the speed low to high according to your preference. Two directions of rotation enable use for right and left-handers.
- 【Safety and Ease of Use】 It is easy to change the drill without tools. Just pull it out and insert it. Just need to plug in the USB power cord to work.
Frequently bought together
- Package Dimensions : 20 x 11.6 x 5.1 cm; 330 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 November 2020
- Manufacturer : Geecol
- ASIN : B08WZ4QMJ4
- Manufacturer reference : GCL-BN-GY01
- Best Sellers Rank: 91 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- Customer Reviews:
Geecol 2021 Upgraded USB Electric Nail File
Easy to Use
Step 1: Insert the nail drill head
Step 2: Insert the adapter
Step 3: Plug USB cable into the power bank
Step 4: Select the rotation direction and speed
Step 5: Start to polish nails
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Bella Boop on 23 October 2020
I tried to go cheap with this purchase, and will probably use it as a last resort. If you do your nails often you are better off investing in a more powerful product. This machine takes soooo long to remove polish, even after soaking (and re-soaking) nails in acetone. One thing to note is there is a warning not use this machine for more than 20 minutes at a time... errm, ok.
Other than the above, delivery was fast! It's lightweight, small, compact for storage. But would I buy again? Nope.
By M on 14 June 2021
If you believe you have the dexterity to accomplish a mani/pedi without paying to have them done, then stop procrastinating! I've saved money just by buying this!
Overall i would recommend this product. I will keep using it to buff my nails now that i am using gel nail polish on my natural nail.
It would be good if the product came with clearer instructions as to what bit to use for what. But again it is good value for money and works well once you figure it out.
The extra bits in this kit is a great bonus as well. I didn't even think of buffering bits and it does a great job upon first use.
I did noticed the drill getting a bit hot after 2 minutes so I gave it a rest. Other than that, this drill has more pros than cons and I'll be using it regularly.
Its easy to use and the drill bits it came with work well enough. Its not the flashiest or most powerful drill but it does the job. It probably wouldn't hold up as a drill for professional use but for a beginner like me (I'm only using it for my own nails) its perfect.