Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $40.10 delivery
+ $300.66 delivery
EleTab Single Monitor Arm Stand Full Motion Height Adjustable Fits for 24,27,30,32 Inch LCD Screen Computer VESA Mount
|Price:||+ $45.09 Delivery|
- 【Compatibility】The computer mount fits most screens 13" to 32" in size and 19.8 lbs in weight with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes.
- 【Full Articulation】The EleTab VESA monitor stand offers ±90°tilt, ±90° swivel, ±90° rotation. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape shape.
- 【Gas Spring System】The gas spring arm perfectly balances the weight of the display and provides a smooth adjustment motion. Height adjustment supports from 6.7" to 19.8".
- 【Cable Management】Removable cable clamps keep the table top organized, providing a neat table top and stylish appearance for the most comfortable working environment.
- 【Easy Install】Mounts to the back of your desk (0.4'' to 3.35'' thick) via a heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you are going to be using it mostly or always at a fixed height, you can go for the lower-priced mechanical spring. If you need to move the monitor up and down a lot, as when raising and lowering the sit-stand desk, I suggest the gas spring model, which is what I bought.
If you have a large monitor (mine = 24"), it will take quite a number of counter-clockwise turns of the gas spring adjustment screw (hex wrench is included) before the weight of the monitor is balanced so as to stay put where you want it. I first thought the gas spring was defective, but I had just not turned the screw enough. I found that the screw turns more easily if you lift the arm up to its highest position first, rather than letting the weight of the monitor take the arm all the way down to where the monitor rests on the table.
Now, with my having performed the proper number of turns on the adjustment screw, I can easily position the monitor to any height I need as I sit or stand throughout the day and it will stay put without dropping down. I highly recommend both this adjustable monitor arm and the EleTab sit-stand table.
Assembly and adjustments were easy with this mount, and it includes all necessary tools. I had it attached to my monitor and my desk in less than ten minutes. The thing that I really like about this stand is that there are two different options for setting it up, I went with the c clamp mount, but may ultimately drill a hole in the desk. It sits pretty sturdy on my desk, the arms are easy to move while holding position where you left them, and it easily rotates between portrait and landscape.
Materials seem really solid, the smooth lines, the silver appearance and the design of the whole shape are also very aesthetic, and they match my office very well. There's some flex in the plastic cable management bits, but that's by design. It makes it easier to route the cables themselves.
I really like this stand to keep my monitors up higher. Would definitely buy it again or recommend it to someone.
Setup was a breeze. The screws you will need for the first step of mounting either the desk clamp or through bolt are in the separate bag with the Allen wrenches. The long bag of screws is for the VESA mount.
I did have to adjust the gas piston to hold up my monitor.
NOTE: The instructions read clockwise for adding tension but the top monitor arm indicates counterclockwise. I went with what the arm indicated and it worked. So looking down at the screw, you will spin counterclockwise to add tension to hold up a heavier monitor.
The cable hides are nice and keep cables tucked up in the arm until they reach the back of the desk.