- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Skyrim VR - (PS4)
- Skyrim VR is coming to PlayStation 4’s virtual reality platform
- A true, full-length open-world game for VR has arrived from award-winning developers, Bethesda Game Studios.
- Skyrim VR reimagines the complete epic fantasy masterpiece with an unparalleled sense of scale, depth, and immersion.
- From battling ancient dragons to exploring rugged mountains and more, Skyrim VR brings to life a complete open world for you to experience any way you choose.
- Skyrim VR includes the critically-acclaimed core game and official add-ons – Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13.5 x 1.5 x 17.2 cm; 300 Grams
- Release date : 17 November 2017
- ASIN : B072MZ3NLC
- Item Model Number : 5055856417729
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A true, full-length open-world game for VR has arrived from award-winning developers, Bethesda Game Studios. Skyrim VR reimagines the complete epic fantasy masterpiece with an unparalleled sense of scale, depth, and immersion. From battling ancient dragons to exploring rugged mountains and more, Skyrim VR brings to life a complete open world for you to experience any way you choose. Skyrim VR includes the critically-acclaimed core game and official add-ons – Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel and the future of the Empire hangs in the balance. As Dragonborn, the prophesied hero born with the power of The Voice, you are the only one who can stand amongst them.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I was not disappointed with this (although to anyone who has played the original, you still need to go through that boring beginning scene).
The game has a few movement options: short teleportation and full movement with a vignette type filter for your peripheral vision just incase you get motion sickness easily.
I've played the game with the motion controllers so far and the controls are easy to learn and even when you panic in combat like I did, the game is quite forgiving.
All in all though, if you're a fan of the game or not, I'd recommend trying your hand(s) at this game as there is nothing more satisfying than swinging your sword at an unexpected beast or firing an arrow at a distant bandit and physically looting the poor sod.
Buy this game and good luck citizen!
I have smooth turning enabled and can get a little sick at times but it's not too bad.
On the PS4 Pro the graphics are excellent. Far better than I imagined and without doing a side-by-side comparison, I don't notice any difference between this and when I played it on PC using my Vive.
Obviously it's more of the same and all the old bugs from the 2D version are carried over. But I'm rating the VR conversion here and not the game itself and besides it is critically acclaimed.
I'd heard that the graphics were awful and maybe that was early reviews using a base PS4 and prior to various patches.
All I can say is that I am blown away on my Pro.
1. It's very immersive. A huge entire world to explore and navigate. In VR it's just incredible.
2. Value for money. You can plow hours and hours into this if you enjoy this type of game.
3. Story. You really feel like you're a part of 'something' when playing.
1. Graphics. They're a bit old and clunky in areas. Reminds me of PS2.
2. Controls. I know we're limited by PSVR and they've done their best with what they've got but they can still be clunky.
Overall, a splendid experience and if you know and love Skyrim then you'll ABSOLUTELY love this. If you've never played it before, prepare to say goodbye to your social life!