Eggplant Black Beauty 15 Seeds Spring Summer Heirloom Vegetable Garden Aubergine
- Classic Italian eggplant with high yields and no spines. Blocky, nearly black bell-shaped fruits have a slight signature ribbing.
- Medium to thick skin is deep purple and glossy when mature. Compact plants benefit from staking to support heavy yields of large fruit.
- Eggplant loves heat, so the seeds germinate best at about 24 degrees C.
- Cover the seeds lightly if sowing in a seed flat; They will germinate in about 2-3 weeks.
- PRODUCT OF AUSTRALIA - Fast Shipping from SYDNEY - HIGH GERMINATION RATE - Stored in Airtight, Moisture proof resealable bag for safe long-term storage, Traditional, Heirloom, Open-Pollinated, Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO Seeds - HOW TO GROW NOTE comes with each seed packet for your convenience – Makes GREAT GIFT for your loved ones too.
- Date First Available : 11 November 2019
- Manufacturer : Happy Valley Seeds
- ASIN : B085H93P71
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
EGGPLANT Black Beauty 15 Seeds SPRING SUMMER HEIRLOOM vegetable garden aubergine
EGGPLANT 'Black Beauty' - 15 HEIRLOOM Seeds
Old standard, purplish-black smooth oval fruit to 160mm, fine flavour, bushy spreading plant to 80cm., does well in southern areas. 72-85 days maturity. Classic Italian eggplant with high yields and no spines. Blocky, nearly black bell-shaped fruits have a slight signature ribbing. Medium to thick skin is deep purple and glossy when mature. Compact plants benefit from staking to support heavy yields of large fruit.
Begin seeds indoors 8 to 10 weeks before planning to set out in early Spring. Eggplant loves heat, so the seeds germinate best at about 24 degrees C - use a heat mat if possible, beneath or seed flat, or find another source of bottom heat if your house is cooler than this. Cover the seeds lightly if sowing in a seed flat; They will germinate in about 2-3 weeks.
The seedlings crave heat and light; give them all you can (grow lights are wonderful, but kitchen fluorescents work well too if the seedlings are placed directly beneath them) and feed them weekly. They are ready to transplant whenever they have at least 2 sets of true leaves but wait until the outside weather is thoroughly warm before transplanting into garden or patio container.
Propagation note will be supplied with the seed packet for your convenience.
Our mission is to provide the people with reliable and affordable means to sustain a healthier future.
These seeds are not only perfect for newly inspired gardeners, but also essential for home gardeners, gourmet chefs, survivalist, homesteaders and permaculturist.
Our seeds are good to be grown in an outdoor garden patch or bed, back or front yard of your lovely home, pots, planters, containers, balcony, greenhouse, hot house and patio.
We are Sydney, Australia based seller. We do not send seeds to Western Australia and Tasmania in accordance with state bio-security legislation.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|