Echo Plus (1st Gen) – With built-in smart home hub, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Echo Plus is a simple way to start your smart home. It has a built-in ZigBee smart home hub, which allows for simple and direct setup of compatible ZigBee lights, locks and more from brands including Philips Hue and others. No additional hub is required.
- Echo Plus connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to play music, make calls, set timers and alarms, ask questions, check traffic and weather, and more. Just ask.
- Just ask for a song, artist or genre from Amazon Music Unlimited, Apple Music, Spotify, iHeartRadio, TuneIn and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on Echo devices in different rooms. Echo can play Audible audiobooks, radio stations, news briefings and read kindle ebooks. Services may require subscriptions or other fees; Bluetooth not supported for multi-room music.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Also, quickly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Dolby processing speakers deliver crisp vocals and extended bass to fill the room with immersive 360 degree audio.
- With seven microphones, beam-forming technology and noise cancellation, Echo Plus hears you from any direction-even while music is playing.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to control compatible smart devices, request an Uber, find a recipe, and more.
Home Security from Amazon
Link your Ring account to Alexa for hands-free home monitoring so you’ll always know when someone’s there. Enable announcements in the Alexa app to hear alerts on compatible Echo devices when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers Ring’s built-in motion sensors. Then talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices, like Echo Dot or Echo Show, by simply saying “Alexa, talk to the front door.”