Introducing Echo Input – Bring Alexa to your own speaker - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- With four microphones, Alexa hears you from across the room — even when music is playing.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more on your favourite speaker. Services may require subscriptions or other fees.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills. Track your fitness, play games or fall asleep to rain sounds.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
Echo Input requires an external speaker and connects via the included 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth. Sonos speakers are not currently supported. It does not pair to Wi-Fi speakers. We recommend pairing with certified Bluetooth Speakers. Search speakers
Speaker power-saving mode and volume
Speakers connected by 3.5 mm audio cable may power off if not used for an extended period of time. When possible, we recommend turning off the speaker’s power-saving mode by following the manufacturer’s instructions.
When connecting Echo Input to your speaker, first increase the volume of the speaker. Then say, “Alexa, volume 7” or “Alexa, volume up”.
Use your voice to ask for any song, artist or genre and play music across multiple Echo devices and connected speakers in your home. You can also listen to Audible, podcasts, radio stations and more.
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists and create calendar events and reminders. You can also check the news, weather or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie times, restaurant hours or information.
Alexa has thousands of skills and counting. Skills are like apps and help you do more, such as booking an Uber, meditating with Headspace, falling asleep to rain sounds and more. Just say “Alexa, help me get started with skills.” New skills are being added all the time. Discover them in the skill section of the Alexa app or visit the Skill Store.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Maybe just early days but when compared with Echo or Echo Spot, the microphone is not as sensitive. Probably uses the same inferior microphones found on the Echo Dot.
But alas for time been have to use my Google Home and Chromecast for that.