- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 2.5 x 8.9 cm ; 154 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- Batteries 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: ESLS-01
- ASIN: B004EZG9X4
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 February 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
23,144 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #51 in Luggage Scales
EatSmart Precision Voyager Digital Luggage Scale w/ 110 lb. Capacity & SmartGrip
|Price:||+ $8.93 Delivery|
- EASIER LIFTING - EatSmart's proprietary two-handed SmartGrip handle design seamlessly lifts even the heaviest luggage, providing reliably accurate weight readings up to 110 lbs/50 kg in graduation increments of 0.1 lb/0.1 kg.
- AVOID OVERWEIGHT BAG FEES - Most major airlines charge $100+ for overweight checked baggage. Compact and lightweight, this digital hand scale weighs luggage before you even leave for the airport and stores easily in a suitcase or bag for the trip home.
- INSTANT & ACCURATE READINGS - Once luggage weight has been determined, the scale will beep to instantly reveal precise, easy-to-read measurements on the large backlit LCD display.
- ADVANCED FEATURES - Checking more than one bag? Simply press the scale's ON/OFF button to reset and continue weighing. Built-in Auto Calibration ensures consistently accurate readings, while the 20-second Auto Off feature conserves battery life.
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now for the product considerations-
WEIGHT READING: The READINGS are ACCURATE and I have generally not had a problem. 9 out of 10 times the reading matches well with what the airport luggage scale reads. The only times I have had some mismatch was when weight is not measured correctly – ex: I saw my father trying to weigh his luggage but his body was touching the luggage itself, leading to some inaccuracy.
The readings start showing up as you pick up the weight and would stay for some time if you hold the luggage a few seconds above the ground. Requires some upper body strength to hold though.
EASE OF USAGE: It is a grip luggage scale, which means that you have to pick and hold the luggage. If the luggage is heavy then you have to expend the extra energy to weigh. For that reason some people in the family found it hard to use it for heavy luggage measurement. That however, would be a problem with any grip luggage scale. If you travel often with heavy luggage and are not comfortable picking heavy luggage even for a few seconds (especially older people), look elsewhere and see if you can find a weighing scale on which you can keep the weight for measurement. It may not be a lot for people with good upper body strength, but I would understand if someone is not comfortable with weight lifting - no point giving your heart a hard time!
DESIGN: The product description says it is a two-handed design but handle grip is small-ish. That being said you do not really have to hold the grip from the top, but you can cover the sides as well in a 2-handed operation– the design of the product allows for that.
BATTERY: The battery works well, but may die down for lack of usage. Replacement is easy, and you can find cheap replacements at any watch shop or Amazon (obviously).
Second, the company is excellent in terms of customer outreach, issue resolution and response. I have brought multiple products from the company including luggage scale and weighing scale.
When one of the scales stopped working after moderate usage, I dropped a note to the company asking if anything can be done.
They asked a few questions and checked for warranty and told me they will ship a new one to me.
Few days down the line I receive the replacement. This is what I call excellent customer service and builds long term trust and relationship.
For this reason, the product gets 4 stars (slight difficulty of usage for older folks). And the company gets 5 stars for excellent customer service.
Overall – 5 stars.
Hope this is helpful!
A follow up to my review here-amazing company, the owner of EatSmart contacted me immediately after seeing this review saying "they would put a tested replacement in the mail Monday" for me. (It was a weekend to boot.) GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
As I said the product worked great but broke, it was just a bad unit, could happen with any purchase. What doesn't happen normally is for a company to reach out to a consumer and fix a problem. I am an EatSmart fan now-they stand behind their products and deliver great customer service -something that is increasingly absent in most of our lives. Buy this scale!